DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

How desperate is it that I am seriously looking at the topics on the Red Sea Scrolls just to see if anybody has leaked an update? Not reading them because I dont have access, just looking at the topics.

You too huh??!!

:lol:

I did it to. They were even talking about huskerboard being crashed at one point.

Quote from HI

Owa- great! Cooper- great! Fulton- great! Carnes- nice. Simek- good.

Making room by disposing of dead wieght- great!

tim_may: you're right, Rivals rankings ahve always been strange. A five star REALLY enhances them, though- just wait and see. Also, no matter how good a class you'd have with "stars" per player, sheer humbers will do that in every time. Take OU- they haul in about 30 players each year by seriously sifting through the non-porducers. That fact alone will always ensure a well-rated class, by Rivals' points system.

Quote from HI

tim_may: you're right, Rivals rankings ahve always been strange. A five star REALLY enhances them, though- just wait and see. Also, no matter how good a class you'd have with "stars" per player, sheer humbers will do that in every time. Take OU- they haul in about 30 players each year by seriously sifting through the non-porducers. That fact alone will always ensure a well-rated class, by Rivals' points system.

is this leading to something or just something you thought you would share?

Quote from HI

is this leading to something or just something you thought you would share?

Curiously strange wording to the part that I enlarged. They can feel it too. I THINK they know something over on HI.