DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Didn't he say that he isn't announcing until signing day anyway? We have about 11 days to go people. Calm yourselves.

He said he will announce when he feels comfortable, lot of people believe he will commit to a school sometime this weekend or early next week. If he doesnt he will probably go through another round of in home visits from coaches.

Didn't he say that he isn't announcing until signing day anyway? We have about 11 days to go people. Calm yourselves.

He said he will announce when he feels comfortable, lot of people believe he will commit to a school sometime this weekend or early next week. If he doesnt he will probably go through another round of in home visits from coaches.

Sweet sig Herbie. That pick was on ESPN's front page today. Great stuff my friend!

Random: For all of you that were trying to figure out what his major is going to be it is Sports Business.

What a sweet major! What kind of jobs do you think you can get with that? I just hope whatever it is it doesn't take away from his primary job at NU. Mauling Gabberts and a new McCoy could take a fulltime commitment.

Random: For all of you that were trying to figure out what his major is going to be it is Sports Business.

What a sweet major! What kind of jobs do you think you can get with that? I just hope whatever it is it doesn't take away from his primary job at NU. Mauling Gabberts and a new McCoy could take a fulltime commitment.

I would guess he'd be an agent of some kind. Maybe even eventually go for an AD or coach, something along those lines. Could make great money in any of those.

Or an NFL DT/DE as skers said.

Just got word that there will be an interview with Owa tonight following his in-home visit. Apparently the visit will be later on tonight (7:00ish pacific time). It'll be late by the time we get the update, but for you night owls that don't have anything else better to do, I'll do my best to keep you posted whenever it breaks.

Just got word that there will be an interview with Owa tonight following his in-home visit. Apparently the visit will be later on tonight (7:00ish pacific time). It'll be late by the time we get the update, but for you night owls that don't have anything else better to do, I'll do my best to keep you posted whenever it breaks.

Thats only 15 minutes for me. I honestly feel like Im 6 years old on Christmas eve right now.