DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

This is F#$%ing fun! I am so glad that I could be a part of huskerboard this year to post on the recruiting thread!

As most of you know (because Carlfense pointed it out :) ) I am only 20 years old. With that said I am going to try to be a recruiting analyst for a living. I have decided I am going to be the next Sean Callahan or Jeremy Crabtree.

What type of recruiting analyst do you want to be? Do you want to be the type that actually evaluates and ranks the talent or do you want to be the type that keeps their ear to the ground for recruiting rumors? Or do they all do both?

EZ-E being a recruiting analyst has always been my dream too, I am actually considering going into it also.

All reports I have heard say that he is N as of last nights UCLA visit

Where have these reports come from? Not an argumentative tone at all. Just want the info!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Previous posts on Huskerboard....duh!!!! :lol:

Touche my friend. We speak gospel here. :lol:

Where have these reports come from? Not an argumentative tone at all. Just want the info!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I think we can have a verbal by the end of the week. Let's stay positive and it sounds like it's between UO and NU. One is a great offensive school the other has the best Defense.

I think we need to read between the lines.

One head coach stresses O and the other D.

He put us back in the mix when he saw what we did to a school that played UO to double OT. Says he didn't watch but I think he must've seen some highlights.

NU is in a real sweet spot here. Distance is really the only negative.

Distance is really the only negative.

The ONLY thing that has kept him from saying "I wanna be a Cornhusker."

Just whispers from people that haven't been wrong in the past. Nothing official sry

I hope your whisperers are right!

I have also read a main insider from a pay site calling it 100%.. We shall see.

Just whispers from people that haven't been wrong in the past. Nothing official sry

I am officially revoking my vote for your to be Head Coach if you're wrong HSKRNOKC. Don't let me down man, don't let me down.

I am officially revoking my vote for your to be Head Coach if you're wrong HSKRNOKC. Don't let me down man, don't let me down.

Could HSKRNOKC already be on the hot seat??? :lol:

If he is wrong I fully expect him to be demoted to huskerpedia. :lol:

• Fire 1

Distance is really the only negative.

The ONLY thing that has kept him from saying "I wanna be a Cornhusker."

If he wants to reach the next level, he better get used to the idea of being away from home. :)

If HSKRNOKC gets canned, I set the over/under at 30 seconds for someone starting a "Huskerboard sucks, who can we steal?" thread.

• Fire 1

If HSKRNOKC gets canned, I set the over/under at 30 seconds for someone starting a "Huskerboard sucks, who can we steal?" thread.

That post just made me literally LoL. hahahaha

For the record if HUSKERNOKC gets fired I am decommitting from Huskerboard. :)

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound Classic!