DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Yeah i was really hoping for something new but everything he said has already been reported here. so nothing new really.

One thing Crabtree said that made me laugh was that while Nebraska currently has the #28 class, they might be able to break into the top 25 if they land Owa, Cooper and Carnes. Uh yeah, I certainly hope they would be considered a top 25 class with those additions!

Yeah i was really hoping for something new but everything he said has already been reported here. so nothing new really.

One thing Crabtree said that made me laugh was that while Nebraska currently has the #28 class, they might be able to break into the top 25 if they land Owa, Cooper and Carnes. Uh yeah, I certainly hope they would be considered a top 25 class with those additions!

If all 3 signed today Nebraska would move to 19-20, but other schools still will get commits also.

I'd say its a 50/50 shot, and if you would have told us that in the beginning I think we would have took that.

Taken from an Oregon Rivals board. scoopeloo had this to say.

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Re: 2009 5 star DE from Oregon ?? leaning towards ?? Reply

latest update after in home with oregon doesn't sound good for oregon. his heart says nebraska.

you know he isn't going to pick the school for academics (UCLA).

BTW- he mentions that Bo knows how to win titles........................what titles?

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.

Owa apparently isn't that familiar with college football other than this year.

Posted on 1/20 12:44 PM | IP: Logged

Huskatime follows that post with this:

Originally posted by scoopeloo:

latest update after in home with oregon doesn't sound good for oregon. his heart says nebraska.

BTW- he mentions that Bo knows how to win titles........................what titles?

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.> Well he won the north this year, and also had a pretty good defense with LSU when they won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

This post was edited on 1/20 4:16 PM by Huskatime

I'd say its a 50/50 shot, and if you would have told us that in the beginning I think we would have took that.

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.

again, NU has done a great job selling themselves as some kind of defensive juggernaut after ONE year of good defense. they have made the most of their message.> Well he won the north this year, and also had a pretty good defense with LSU when they won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

No, I think he is fully aware of Oregon's lack of ever having a defense and Bo's ability to get National Championships (LSU). And one year of good defense....is this guy serious?

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

Tomorrow night is huge for Bo, Carl, and JP. If it goes well I think we see Owamagbe Odighizuwa in black (for practice) next year.

:bonez

scoopeloo

GoPowercat.com

Post #4993

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

HA! Apparently this guy isn't too familiar with college football beyond the last couple of years either

So he says Oregon wins for location (obviously), UCLA wins for academics, and Nebraska wins for defense. I like these odds. Consider the emphasis Nebraska puts on academics and the number of academic all-americans we've turned out (more than any other school if memory serves me correct), after our in home with his Mom, Owa will be 100% sold.

:restore In the entire Big XII (none of this north talk.....)