DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

This is F#$%ing fun! I am so glad that I could be a part of huskerboard this year to post on the recruiting thread!

As most of you know (because Carlfense pointed it out :) ) I am only 20 years old. With that said I am going to try to be a recruiting analyst for a living. I have decided I am going to be the next Sean Callahan or Jeremy Crabtree.

What type of recruiting analyst do you want to be? Do you want to be the type that actually evaluates and ranks the talent or do you want to be the type that keeps their ear to the ground for recruiting rumors? Or do they all do both?

This is F#$%ing fun! I am so glad that I could be a part of huskerboard this year to post on the recruiting thread!

As most of you know (because Carlfense pointed it out :) ) I am only 20 years old. With that said I am going to try to be a recruiting analyst for a living. I have decided I am going to be the next Sean Callahan or Jeremy Crabtree.

What type of recruiting analyst do you want to be? Do you want to be the type that actually evaluates and ranks the talent or do you want to be the type that keeps their ear to the ground for recruiting rumors? Or do they all do both?

Crabtree does both; Callahan just talks about who has the best chance of landing at NU.

Crabtree does both; Callahan just talks about who has the best chance of landing at NU.

Ah, so. So much I don't know about recruiting.

"Owa! Owa! Owa!" sorry for the thread derail.

LJS article makes it sound like Bo is NOT going tonight.

This week may be just as big as the final one of this recruiting season for Husker coaches. For starters, Carl Pelini and John Papuchis are scheduled to visit five-star defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa (picking between NU, Oregon and UCLA) at his home in Portland, Ore., on Thursday night.

This week may be just as big as the final one of this recruiting season for Husker coaches. For starters, Carl Pelini and John Papuchis are scheduled to visit five-star defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa (picking between NU, Oregon and UCLA) at his home in Portland, Ore., on Thursday night.

Yeah a few people from other Husker forums are freaking out a little about it. I'm like :facepalm:

It's probably an error of omission. No biggie.

Yeah a few people from other Husker forums are freaking out a little about it. I'm like :facepalm:

That was my first thought as well. Error by omission; because everything that I have been reading and hearing says that Bo is going to Portland tonight.

That was my first thought as well. Error by omission; because everything that I have been reading and hearing says that Bo is going to Portland tonight.

That...Or maybe he really isn't going. :dunno

He better be there, because Owa made it a point that he's not allowing any in-home visits next week. He wants use that week to make his decision without distractions.

Don't worry, guys. Bo's probably not making the trip to Portland so that he can hand deliver a scholarship offer to Bronson Marsh instead. :sarcasm

Don't worry, guys. Bo's probably not making the trip to Portland so that he can hand deliver a scholarship offer to Bronson Marsh instead. :sarcasm

:lol: