DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Sorry for the double, but I thought I'd add this to our tense little powwow.

All possible recruiting violations aside, if Owa called one of us right now and said "If you can correctly pronounce my name, I will go to Nebraska,"

How many of us would be able to do it?

*raises hand*

I bet there's a lot of us.

• Fire 2

Sorry for the double, but I thought I'd add this to our tense little powwow.

All possible recruiting violations aside, if Owa called one of us right now and said "If you can correctly pronounce my name, I will go to Nebraska,"

How many of us would be able to do it?

*raises hand*

I bet there's a lot of us.

I'd have to say that pretty much any of us who follow this recruiting part of the site would be able to pronounce it. I never have any information myself but I like to watch everyone else and then make a little joke here and there so I feel as if i'm helping to do my part. I did get in good with one of the players uncles though, unfortunately he chose a different school. :corndance

I know we can't post Rivals premium info here but after Bosnian's incredibly cruel joke, I started snooping the UCLA rivals site. I happened to come across this gem in the "Latest on Owa" article.

Quote:

Portland (Ore.) David Douglas defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa still has quite a few schools under consideration, but this appears to be a two-team race between UCLA and Oregon State.

Owa said he is still considering Oregon, USC, Nebraska and Cal, but none of those schools are a serious threat with a possible but unlikely exception of Oregon. He recently put Nebraska back on his list, but most feel the Huskers will once again be eliminated as he narrows his list again closer to a decision date.

....Shows you how much they know. I'm know it's old but update your sh*rt will ya.

I know we can't post Rivals premium info here but after Bosnian's incredibly cruel joke, I started snooping the UCLA rivals site. I happened to come across this gem in the "Latest on Owa" article.

Quote:

Portland (Ore.) David Douglas defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa still has quite a few schools under consideration, but this appears to be a two-team race between UCLA and Oregon State.

Owa said he is still considering Oregon, USC, Nebraska and Cal, but none of those schools are a serious threat with a possible but unlikely exception of Oregon. He recently put Nebraska back on his list, but most feel the Huskers will once again be eliminated as he narrows his list again closer to a decision date.

....Shows you how much they know. I'm sure it's old but update your sh*t will ya.

Don't get too worked up about it. It's a very old story. The UCLA Rivals guys aren't very good about keeping up to date on football recruiting. Not surprisingly, it's more focused on basketball.