DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Just mentioning but five stars are only 6.1 not 6.0, which is just a high four star. Not that it matters at all at this point but Baker wasa 6.1 five star.

You got me I am off my game today. I need to regroup.

You look gassed, go over to the bench get some oxygen and we'll get you back out there. (taps top of helmet followed by butt slap)

I have a facebook and I think that it is really weird to add someone you dont even know and then post all over their wall. I am friends with Eric Martin but I never talk to him. Its more of a thing were I just wanted to add him to say I am friends with Eric Martin on facebook.

I have a facebook and I think that it is really weird to add someone you dont even know and then post all over their wall. I am friends with Eric Martin but I never talk to him. Its more of a thing were I just wanted to add him to say I am friends with Eric Martin on facebook.

You loser haha. I would never do that....Maybe I should add Ankrah and Burkhead since they both sit near me.....that practically makes them real friends right?

You loser haha. I would never do that....Maybe I should add Ankrah and Burkhead since they both sit near me.....that practically makes them real friends right?

my friends lived in the same appartment complex as Mo Purify and Terrence Nunn so i added them on facebook :dunno

I am not friends with Owa on facebook, but I can see his wall posts for some reason.

I have occasionally checked out the groups he joins to see if I could pick up on any hints...

"Owamagbe became a fan of watching drunk people try to play rock band."

"Owamagbe joined the group If 200,000 people join, my uncle will quit smoking"

"Owamagbe became a fan of OMG, Apple Juice!!."

I think it's pretty obvious from reading those.

Thats got to count for something Mitch. :)