Season Grade

Grade of bbal season  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is your grade of the huskers this season.

Personally I grade based off of expectations and overall play, but grade how you want (maybe, based solely on record)

I would give them an A, the smallest team in the nation went 500 in the big 12 (granted a weak big 12). This team hustled every game. Minus the scoring droughts and overall lack of talent the season was good. The Huskers were literally 7 points away from three more wins.

Hopefully NU will make more momentum into next year, and hopefully no more recruiting mess ups (although there is already one already this year)

The thing about the scoring, though, is that it wasn't a lack of execution or a lack of effort. When you consider that, it isn't so bad. Definitely need some improved shooters and some interior size, but when you consider everything, a pretty damn good season. Doc's got 'em motivated and playing hard - now, it's about getting some talent.

I went with a C. Their record was around .500, which to me is average, which is what a C means. Lack of shooting was a problem. I'm glad Velander is gone, no more going to him to just shoot a three to miss badly and then complain about getting fouled.

If you want a grasp of where Nebrasketball was going, look at Memphis right now...Roburt Sallie already has 17 of Memphis's 29 points. Pretty crappy that the Big XII screwed us over as he isn't a Husker.

I think a B is the most reasonable grade. This team, although still suffering from a lot of growing pains and a lack of big presence in the paint, over-achieved in almost every aspect this year. They also led Nebraska to the most B12 wins since the 90's. And, they made the NIT which is still pretty good.

Giving them a C is just too low.