People who work at Burger King suck.,

last time i went to burger king , the place was completely empty with no customers. i ordered my meal thinking it would be quick but I got it 10 minutes later....

This thread makes me laugh.

Anyone who thought they would get it "your way, right a way" is sadly mistaken. :D

i am proud to say havent eaten at a mcdonalds or burger king in over a year... thought i do get the Mcdonalds iced coffee....

BUT when its forth meal time and i get a lot of left over 1 dollar bills.... i roll through Taco Bell to get a cheese quesadilla.. f'ing da bomb.... when i was in NC though they never put that spicy stuff on it like they a lot of other places......

i am proud to say havent eaten at a mcdonalds or burger king in over a year... thought i do get the Mcdonalds iced coffee....

BUT when its forth meal time and i get a lot of left over 1 dollar bills.... i roll through Taco Bell to get a cheese quesadilla.. f'ing da bomb.... when i was in NC though they never put that spicy stuff on it like they a lot of other places......

If you are over 18, I can think of a better way of using those bills.