People who work at Burger King suck.,

Hold the pickles. The onions. And the razor blade.

A Burger King customer bit into a cheeseburger that she ordered and discovered a razor blade nestled between the cheese and the burger. That was 10 days ago in Willits, Calif., a tiny town in Northern California's Mendocino County.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/06/12/burger-king-food-safety-razor-blade-in-cheeseburger/2415571/

Maybe. Or might be a hoax. For money.

I realize that particular BK uses razor blades for cleaning. But it wouldn't surprise me to see this turn out to be some sort of scam.

/ Holy deep-necro bump!! Eight year old thread. :lol:

tousands of Mexican restaurants here in the Phoenix area and the first place my old girlfriend visiting from Nebraska wanted to visit was Taco Hell..

Maybe she doesn't like Mexican food.

Taco Bell is okay, for a change. Occasionally.

:lol:

Sadly the Taco Bell pic happens more than anyone wants to think. Sure is good food when you're drunk though.

Drunk - wouldn't that be Taco John - do they exist anymore?

Yes they exist still. Soy tacos, bleh.

Hey now :box I like me some fake meat Taco Johns. Seriously, their taco bravos and soft shells are way better than Taco Hells. And where else can you get a plate of super potatoe oles smothered with sour cream (dairy content doubtful) guacamole (pretty sure it contains no actual avocado) tomatoes, beans, and cheese?

Sadly the Taco Bell pic happens more than anyone wants to think. Sure is good food when you're drunk though.

Drunk - wouldn't that be Taco John - do they exist anymore?

Yes they exist still. Soy tacos, bleh.

Hey now :box I like me some fake meat Taco Johns. Seriously, their taco bravos and soft shells are way better than Taco Hells. And where else can you get a plate of super potatoe oles smothered with sour cream (dairy content doubtful) guacamole (pretty sure it contains no actual avocado) tomatoes, beans, and cheese?

The gas station lol

tousands of Mexican restaurants here in the Phoenix area and the first place my old girlfriend visiting from Nebraska wanted to visit was Taco Hell..

Maybe she doesn't like Mexican food.

Taco Bell is okay, for a change. Occasionally.

:lol:

Strangely..That same Girlfriend and a previous Girlfriend (Both from Holdrege) are here this week visiting respective families..And I'm sposed to be in Colorado Springs and maybe Nebraska in a few days...