People who work at Burger King suck.,

I stop off at BK today, kind of in hurry cause there is a mild network crisis at work. I drive up:

"Yea, give me a number 3 with a coke" I'm planning on ordering more, but at this point the lady says"

"OK that'll be 3.74 drive to the second window"

"Uh, can I get something else too?"

"Go ahead."

"I also need a rodeo cheeseburger"

"OK, that'll be 4whatever, drive to the 2nd window"

So I drive to the window. A different girl here:

"$3.74"

:blink:

Other girl: "Ask him if he had a rodeo cheeseburger" WTF, I just told you I wanted one back there you tard.

"Did you have one?"

"Yup"

"OK, that'll be 4whatever".

I get my food, get all the way back to work and realize that I have NO COKE. damnit. I should have just eaten the pop tarts I had in my desk....

I feel your pain my friend -- but dont you think that maybe thats the reason *she* is working window #2 at BK, and you are doing network support for a respectable company? Leave her be bro, this world needs career hamburger flippers. ;)

At least they can speak english. The burger king over by where I work is run by the Aztecs.

haha. Aztec's huh. Well, I guess the whole "make everything out of gold" thing isn't as feasable anymore. Fvck it. Let's Open a BK. :)

Is just me or are those burger king commercials kinda creepy? The ones with the guy in the king outfit and is standing outside the window, or setting in the bed. Strange... I don't think I would eat something that a guy in a costume standing at my bedroom window gave me.

Is just me or are those burger king commercials kinda creepy? The ones with the guy in the king outfit and is standing outside the window, or setting in the bed. Strange... I don't think I would eat something that a guy in a costume standing at my bedroom window gave me.

Hell yea they are. My wife can't watch the screen when that creepy masked king guy comes on.

I would freak if I woke up and the BK king was sitting in my bed. I would probably forgive him if he had a double croissanwich. :horns2

The fedex ground driver that picks up at where I work, I swear to God, could be the Burger King. He's got the effortless creepy stare down to a T.

The fedex ground driver that picks up at where I work, I swear to God, could be the Burger King. He's got the effortless creepy stare down to a T.

Holy crap, so what youre saying is that Quagmire from Family Guy is your fedex driver? Thats pretty cool.

Allllriiight.

I think ineptitude? is a universal qualification for any fastfood stop. Either it is the end times or our education system is messed up. The old saying chew gum and walk at the same time comes to mind. :)

as always,

:horns2

GBR

At least the Burger King employee didn't spit on your burger.  :)

Who's spitting in burgers?

Just saw 'Super Troopers' on comedy central last weekend. This post reminds me of the fast food restaurant scene. ...one cheese burger, it's for a cop...

Count your blessings, at least you can read the menu at a BK. The San Gabriel valley in L.A. (Hacienda and Rowland Heights, City of Industry, Diamond Bar, etc) has restaurants a plenty - provided you can read Korean or Cantonese. None of the Asian businesses there (and there are a *ton* of them) even bother with English language signage anymore. Even little Tokyo downtown makes English speakers feel welcome and that area's Asian population has been there for a much longer time.

Not to mention, at a BK, you can reasonably certain what you ordered was actually beef.