Bo v. Snyder.....gonna be interesting

My point was I do not think it would be looked upon favorably by our AD. Bill and Tom are pretty good friends I have heard.

I can see the score getting away, but I doubt Bo will intentionaly run it up. That is what I am hoping for.

Coach Snyder had a couple of not so good years before he left, but prior to that he had done a lot with very little. He knows how to do it no matter his age, but as someone mentioned will he have the drive to do it.

Time will tell. I wish him luck, it shows his love for the game, the kids and the competition. I respect that in him. And as far as age goes, you are only as old as you feel. 63 years old, did a 50 mile mountain bike ride over the weekend, camped out in the snow and road snow for a little over ten miles at 7000 feet. Never count us geezers out until we can not breath.

Good for you, 'skers. I'm 54 and weight-train and run (a little). Thank God for Advil. :cop:

Amen on the advil, alieve or what ever.

Just trying to get accross that even though there is age on the old boy does not mean he will not give it his all. Some of us old farts are in a lot better shape than the youngsters. I have three that are under 35 working for me that can not even begin to keep up with me. Climbing, building cell towers. I know it can go in a moments notice though. I had a heart attack last May, did a 45 mile ride the day before with my cardiologist . Never thought it could happen. But it made me stronger, cleaned all that damned cholestral out of the pumper. Watch that stuff, it will kill you no matter how good of shape you think you are in.

I honestly will be rooting for Coach Snyder to do a great job. It will be tough on him and the program if he fails. We need good competion, to be where we want to be. The stronger our in conference battles are the better we look to the outside. We are going to need all the help we can get with the south being so strong.

Bo gave Snyder props when the guy got rehired at KSU, maybe the '03 incident will be fairly water-under-the-bridge.

i should hope so.

remember that bo can be a hothead at times and '03 was his first year as a defensive coordinator. he saw something he didn't like, it got under his skin and he popped-off. we also saw him this season wearing his emotions on his sleeve like he did got the team in trouble (see: verses virginia tech). you could chalk the '03 incident up to bo's first time in the spotlight, just as the VT issue could be chalked up to a rookie head coach mistake.

but as the season continued, if he didn't mellow he at least tried to keep from going ballistic. i think the last time bo acted up was during the curb stomping that bob stoops gave nebraska last year.

the huskers are a work in progress. then again, so is our coach.

Spot on Hack.

And we have an AD that demands perfection in play and actions. He will be under control this year, I am sure of it. We all grow up, that was my biggest concern with Bo, but he has made huge strides in his development, and with Coach Osborne mentoring him along the way, nothing but good can come of it.

Spot on Hack.

And we have an AD that demands perfection in play and actions. He will be under control this year, I am sure of it. We all grow up, that was my biggest concern with Bo, but he has made huge strides in his development, and with Coach Osborne mentoring him along the way, nothing but good can come of it.

I think Bo will take his foot off Snyder's neck about the same time that the pom pom girls go out there to finish the fourth quarter. Kinda sad that we don't have our usual KSUcks fans here to give us their moronic take on this.