FAU Coach Payne on Youtube

what places are the owls saying they will beat us...i wanna read it.

Supposedly they're at this link, but not a lot of people are saying that they'll win. There is a prevalent theme though that they won't get killed like they did in the Texas game last year, because we're far from the level of Texas and frankly they're right.

What's with the thumbs?

sVCqzyUpktA&feature

Now I remember where I've heard of these guys before..

6jWWC_ozN7E&NR=1

That second video is Florida INTERNATIONAL University. We're playing Florida ATLANTIC University.

I posted this in the look-alike thread about FAU. I think it is still pretty reasonable though.

08/30/08 at Texas L, 52-10

09/06/08 vs. UAB W, 49-34

09/13/08 at Michigan State L, 17-0

09/20/08 at Minnesota L, 37-3

09/30/08 at Middle Tennessee L, 14-13

10/07/08 vs. Troy L, 30-17

10/18/08 at Western Kentucky W, 24-20

10/25/08 at Louisiana-Monroe W, 29-28

11/08/08 vs. North Texas W, 46-13

11/15/08 vs. Louisiana-Laf. W, 40-29

11/22/08 at Arkansas State L, 28-14

11/29/08 vs. Florida Int. W, 57-50

12/26/08 vs. Central Michigan W, 24-21

They really could be quite a pushover with the way they played in 2008, unless they improve vastly over the off season. Giving up 50 to Florida International is pretty horrendous, and they barely got bowl eligible. We'll be fine. I'm predicting it to be an easy 42-17 win or something along the lines. I'd say 50+ points but that will be our starting quarterbacks first game. The speed, experience, and level of play will be too much for FAU in my opinion.

Supposedly they're at this link, but not a lot of people are saying that they'll win. There is a prevalent theme though that they won't get killed like they did in the Texas game last year, because we're far from the level of Texas and frankly they're right.

ehh you know i disagree with that...i mean how much did texas beat us by in 07 and 06? i think nebraska wins by 35

ehh you know i disagree with that...i mean how much did texas beat us by in 07 and 06? i think nebraska wins by 35

Yeah, and K-State beat them twice with Ron Prince, but what he said is we are far from the level of Texas overall, and he is right. I hope that changes soon, but Texas has been an elite BCS team for a decade now. But FAU will get their ass kicked for sure. The Huskers will be one of the best defenses in the country next year.

Yeah, and K-State beat them twice with Ron Prince, but what he said is we are far from the level of Texas overall, and he is right. I hope that changes soon, but Texas has been an elite BCS team for a decade now. But FAU will get their ass kicked for sure. The Huskers will be one of the best defenses in the country next year.

if your talking talent wise then yes they are by far a better school, but the problem has never been talent at texas but...not coaching but getting them ready for the game keeping their attention focused. Nebraska has never had more talent then texas and probley never will. texas is the antithesis of doing less with more. it wasn't until they had a fiery DC that they actually were good.

also apperently i'm an idiot husker fan so says a person on the FAU forums.

Really? I'd like to see that kind of fire out of any coach. That's pretty cool of him, in my opinion.

at least he didn't actually say something stupid...i mean he didn't call us soft or say they would rip us apart his was more...we can do it guys believe in us.

What's with the thumbs?

sVCqzyUpktA&feature

Now I remember where I've heard of these guys before..

6jWWC_ozN7E&NR=1

That second video is Florida INTERNATIONAL University. We're playing Florida ATLANTIC University.

Dooooh!

Might explain why they keep saying they don't have any record of me being enrolled there and wont send me any transcripts..

Youtube must agree wit me..."Three of one..Quarter dozen of another"

...(They considered them related videos) <_<

Still..Am I missing something?

"This is Defensive Tackles Coach Pane..Giving a shout-out to all of youse out at the Owl's nest...Get ready for the season..Nebraska is our first game". (Then gives the International sign..er sorry..Atlantican sign for a (Siskel & Ebert?) bad movie..

Woo!

Go You!

That was kinda lame. I guess I was expecting a 5 minute long rant on how we aren't the program we used to be or something...

You let me down, coach.

Come on now, that was pretty light. <_<

All he said was were coming for ya, this was pretty much trying to pump up FAU Fans.

What Schnellenberger said About Texas was more bullitin board material.

Count me in the ones that consider this a loss. I think well get our share of points, (We have a pretty good offense and improved EXPONENTIALLY at the end of the season.) but in the end Nebraska's depth and experience will get you guys the win.

I have no idea about a actual score though.

Feel free to come over and chat, we have our fair share of complete Homers who think were gonna go 12-0 but hell every team has those.