Mobile Version

I go this site via my Blackberry from time to time and the lo-fi version does load quickly enough. My only issue is that it doesn't let me post? There are no icons or buttons to click to add a reply, all I can do is read the posts. Maybe it is just me, anyone else have this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I go this site via my Blackberry from time to time and the lo-fi version does load quickly enough. My only issue is that it doesn't let me post? There are no icons or buttons to click to add a reply, all I can do is read the posts. Maybe it is just me, anyone else have this issue?

Download the Opera Mini app... That'll allow you to post... It works for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I just opened the lo-fi version on my computer and I still can't figure out how to post on that version. Am I missing something?

No, 'fraid not. The "low-fi" version is really just to let folks read it over a slow connection. The Board's software is rather dated, and never was designed for smart phones and other mobile devices.

Ok so I just opened the lo-fi version on my computer and I still can't figure out how to post on that version. Am I missing something?

No, 'fraid not. The "low-fi" version is really just to let folks read it over a slow connection. The Board's software is rather dated, and never was designed for smart phones and other mobile devices.

Ok thanks, was wondering that for awhile.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...