2009 NFL Draft

Freeman is not tough enough to play in the NFL....maybe he just gave up at KSU and knew he was going to make it and did not want to get hurt. I could see him and his daddy coming up with that plan. I don't see him making any type of impact and will turn into next biggest bust.

That is said about QBs for teams that have no talent, because they get sacked and beat up! Beating UT or OU says far more than EVER beating any Big 12 north team, until they RAISE their level of play/TALENT!

So it is more impressive to pull off upsets than to be competitive in your own league?

Okay, I get it..... :wtf

2 years in a row, and on the ROAD, when the OTHER team was talking about REVENGE and saying their SOFT QB was knocked out to excuse the loss. They ended up losing at home by 3 TDs!

This is ridiculous, you are actually saying you would be happy as a Bucs fan if they beat the second best NFC team every year but never had a winning record, and Freeman threw interceptions and consistently made bad decisions while shrugging it off in every other game?

How long would that coach and QB be around?

That's what I thought.

Freeman is not tough enough to play in the NFL....maybe he just gave up at KSU and knew he was going to make it and did not want to get hurt. I could see him and his daddy coming up with that plan. I don't see him making any type of impact and will turn into next biggest bust.

That is said about QBs for teams that have no talent, because they get sacked and beat up! Beating UT or OU says far more than EVER beating any Big 12 north team, until they RAISE their level of play/TALENT!

So it is more impressive to pull off upsets than to be competitive in your own league?

2 years in a row, and on the ROAD, when the OTHER team was talking about REVENGE and saying their SOFT QB was knocked out to excuse the loss. They ended up losing at home by 3 TDs!

Did you watch those games? KSU's defense and special teams won both those games. His stats in the UT upsets:

Att Comp Int Yards TD

2007 38 22 0 177 1

2006 31 19 1 269 3

Freeman looked good in 2006 but just ok in 2007. Texas threw 4 INT's in 2007 - that's why they lost. Freeman had a career TD-INT of 44-34; that's not 1st round talent IMO.

This is ridiculous, you are actually saying you would be happy as a Bucs fan if they beat the second best NFC team every year but never had a winning record, and Freeman threw interceptions and consistently made bad decisions while shrugging it off in every other game?

How long would that coach and QB be around?

That's what I thought.

Watching JF he did show some promise, but he is incredibly inconsistent....which proves the points that he can "play well" against UT or OU, but can't do anything against teams that are less skilled then them. I think it is a stretch that he is going to be successful.

Now, if he got drafted by the Vikings he could suck year after year and coach Chili would still say he is better than Peyton Manning since he think that T Jax is better than McNabb. :hmmph