Lucky not drafted

Lucky was a victim of timing, last years draft was very solid at RB and many felt he wouldn't get picked until the late rounds. Part of the reason,therefore, to come back was to increase draft stock. Unfortunately theis also soincideded with a change in offensive philosiphy and the emergence of 2 backs better suited to the new scheme. Also, injuries played a part, so Lucky was really a victim of bad luck.

OR maybe they where just better players. A RB should have very little problem adjust in to a "new philosophy", especially when that new scheme is really just a dozen or so new plays. Use all the excuses you want, but he was just not as good of a back as we thought he was. I'm glad he stayed, and hope him all the best. But let's be real here people.

I have stated many times that Marlon just does not have the heart for college football. I never felt he would be drafted and seriously doubt he will ever play a meaningful down in the NFL.

Heart is more important there than in college.

I wish him luck, but the NFL knows talent normally. They know what it takes to perform against the best, the desire it takes to play hurt at that level. He never displayed it here, I doubt he will there.

I hope I am wrong and he tears it up.

I think Ganz will get the spot with Washington. I heard that Chase choked on his NFL Combine Event prior to the draft.

I was expecting Marlon to get drafted, they said he really redeemed himself in the Combine after his injury, they dont really see him as a Power back, but more of a recieving one. He just needs to stick to it with the NFL.

I mean, look at Buckhalter, how long did he play for the Eagles before he started seeing snaps last year? Or was it the year before?