Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

Interpretation, young man, intrepretation.

Never debate from a personal position, you will always loose.

By the way, have you ever apologised to the poster you called a "jackass"???

T_O_B

What in the world are you talking about it?

Your interpretation of the law was incorrect making your argument incorrect. If its possible to "lose" in these arguments you certainly lost a few posts back.

Also what does the "Jackass" comment have to do with anything. Sounds like you're slowly trying to move away from the topic at hand. Wonder why that is?

I heard Cody is really an alien who likes to have relations with a water buffalo named Jacko. Really... I got info.... If you do not accept what I am saying, you are naive. He is really a little green man who has a bovine fetish. Bo is covering it up, so is Big Tom, to protect the program. Accept it.

I heard Cody is really an alien who likes to have relations with a water buffalo named Jacko. Really... I got info.... If you do not accept what I am saying, you are naive. He is really a little green man who has a bovine fetish. Bo is covering it up, so is Big Tom, to protect the program. Accept it.

Thanks for a little levity J-Hawk but let's face it KU is a basketball school.

Y_O_B

Thanks for a little levity J-Hawk but let's face it KU is a basketball school.

Y_O_B

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam:bang:boxosoap:angry::box:ahhhhhhhh:rant:madash:espnsucks::steam

What did I ever do to you to deserve such treatment???

I also heard Cody Glenn is the Yeti and eats co-eds on full moons. If you do not accept this, you are a bad person who is in full denial. Bo is covering up this too.

This is the busiest thread about nothing I have seen. Until someone produces some evidence or at least credible sources, it does not deserve a serious response. I am not saying Cody Glenn did or did not do anything. I am saying in this country, people need to produce evidence before someone is tried and found guilty.

I also heard Cody Glenn is the Yeti and eats co-eds on full moons. If you do not accept this, you are a bad person who is in full denial. Bo is covering up this too.

This is the busiest thread about nothing I have seen. Until someone produces some evidence or at least credible sources, it does not deserve a serious response. I am not saying Cody Glenn did or did not do anything. I am saying in this country, people need to produce evidence before someone is tried and found guilty.

/signed for closure of thread.

Sorry, but your comment about Kenny Wilson was an obvious lie and then you said you had apologized for the the 'JACKASS" comment which you did not do.

T_O_B

And once again you're moving away from our original discussion about the law. Quit ducking the fact that you were wrong.

I like the way you work though, you call someone out for there inability to read something, get proven wrong multiple times and then change the subject as quick as possible.

My comment about Kenny Wilson was an obvious lie? Hmmm, lets see I said I made it up before anyone questioned me on it. Great work there detective.

Sorry, but your comment about Kenny Wilson was an obvious lie and then you said you had apologized for the the 'JACKASS" comment which you did not do.

T_O_B

And once again you're moving away from our original discussion about the law. Quit ducking the fact that you were wrong.

I like the way you work though, you call someone out for there inability to read something, get proven wrong multiple times and then change the subject as quick as possible.

My comment about Kenny Wilson was an obvious lie? Hmmm, lets see I said I made it up before anyone questioned me on it. Great work there detective.

This topic has become a weird obsession for you .You have been a member for two years, and half of you're 77 posts are in this thread. In fact, you don't post in any other threads at all. Its like you want everyone to give you a cookie for second hand information that you think is 100% true. Did you ever think that Kenny Wilson does not like Cody, and is spreading false rumors? A few years ago Cody was ahead of Kenny on the depth chart, and alot of times that creates hard feelings between players.

Get over it dude, just like the rest of us, you only know about rumors and nothing more. Even though this is just a message board, you are slandering a former Husker, and that is not cool at all. If the truth ever come out, which I doubt it ever will, and you are correct, we will all give you that cookie that you so desperately want.

T_O_B

This topic has become a weird obsession for you .You have been a member for two years, and half of you're 77 posts are in this thread. In fact, you don't post in any other threads at all. Its like you want everyone to give you a cookie for second hand information that you think is 100% true. Did you ever think that Kenny Wilson does not like Cody, and is spreading false rumors? A few years ago Cody was ahead of Kenny on the depth chart, and alot of times that creates hard feelings between players.

Get over it dude, just like the rest of us, you only know about rumors and nothing more. Even though this is just a message board, you are slandering a former Husker, and that is not cool at all. If the truth ever come out, which I doubt it ever will, and you are correct, we will all give you that cookie that you so desperately want.

First off, Kenny Wilson didn't tell Brasky anything. Quite funny but he made that up to get everyone off his back about giving a source. So in all reality, his information is still being thrown out on the board with no real source given.

T_O_B

Its an obsession because I came out with the truth and I was treated like I was huge POS. I get that I can't prove this to many of you without hards facts yet so many of you jump at every chance to call me a liar when you yourselves don't have any hard facts to prove I'm wrong.

I do post in other threads.

Not quite sure where you are going with the Kenny Wilson thing because I admitted I made that part up. I said I'm not gonna give up my real sources.

The things I know are not rumors.