Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

post-draft Q&A

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&c=860303

Q: What happened to get you suspended?

A: It was a deal where I got caught up with selling some tickets. I wasn’t supposed to be doing it. I know I wasn’t, but I got caught up in it and coach Bo Pelini had to do what he had to do. It wasn’t nothing big, but he didn’t want to hurt the team so he had to do what he had to do.

I hope whomever spread the statutory rape rumors feels guilty. :(

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

So you think TO and Bo are lying for Cody? I'm assuming the NFL teams checked the story with them. I don't see them lying to help a kid's pro career. Conspiracy theorists unite!

So you think TO and Bo are lying for Cody? I'm assuming the NFL teams checked the story with them. I don't see them lying to help a kid's pro career. Conspiracy theorists unite!

Yes and its laughable how naive so many of you are.

There not lying to help a kids career, they are lying to save there own asses.

Give me a break if you honestly believe it was just selling tickets. Do you think if it was just tickets this information would have been kept so quite.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you want but I'll here the day the truth comes out so I can watch you eat a giant plate of crow.

Do you drive a cab in NYC, look like Mel Gibson and obsessed with someone that looks like Julia Roberts?

Give me a break if you honestly believe it was just selling tickets. Do you think if it was just tickets this information would have been kept so quite.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you want but I'll here the day the truth comes out so I can watch you eat a giant plate of crow.

How are they lying to save their own butts? They could have thrown him to the wolves immediately if it was true and the athletic department would not be in ANY trouble. Cody never touched the field again so what exactly did they gain by covering it up?

I guess I'll be here to eat my crow when you can find a scrap of factual information.

Anyways, back on topic. Glad to hear that Cody got drafted and was only selling tickets.

How are they lying to save their own butts? They could have thrown him to the wolves immediately if it was true and the athletic department would not be in ANY trouble. Cody never touched the field again so what exactly did they gain by covering it up?

I guess I'll be here to eat my crow when you can find a scrap of factual information.

Anyways, back on topic. Glad to hear that Cody got drafted and was only selling tickets.

I've always questioned what they've gained by covering it up but fact of the matter is that they did. I guess they did what they felt was best for Cody.

Once again I could truely careless who believes me or not.

Great for Cody but he should thanking a terrible parent, Bo and TO that he is not in jail right now.

I've always questioned what they've gained by covering it up but fact of the matter is that they did. I guess they did what they felt was best for Cody.

Great for Cody but he should thanking a terrible parent, Bo and TO that he is not in jail right now.

fine, fine. you have intimate knowledge of the entire situation via your jedi powers of college sports speculation and we will all rue the day we doubted your powers, great and mighty.

no links. no names. no evidence. just 'what you heard' and whatnot. good enough for me, gosh darn it.

mod, lock thread pls. kthnxbye!

well, if what you are saying is true then where do you get your information from?

let me guess. it is just that you know that it cannot be that simple.

i will not believe a single thing you say until you can provide some sort of proof or at least a trace of evidence to get any one of us to believe that you are correct...

so if you dont care about posting that on a message board then surely you wont care about telling how you know that?

like i said above..........

Give it up. Unless you can provide factual evidence that anything other than what was stated happened, why would anyone believe it? It came straight from him, and obviously the redskins didn't think it was too big of a risk that they drafted him....