Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

this guy keeps side stepping the question!

all we want is a little proof and what we are getting straight from the player in question is a he!l of a lot more proof than some guy on a message board claiming to know something, but having absolutely nothing to back it up!

especially a guy that hasnt even hit 40 posts yet! sounds like a troll to me and ill believe so until you tell us where you are getting your info from...

What proof do you want? A DNA test?

Keeping living in your little naive world.

Call me a troll if you want but again I'll be hear laughing when the truth comes out.

AGAIN! side stepping the question!

HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHO TOLD YOU? WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION?

is that clear enough?

Kenny Wilson you jackass is that good enough for you. I've also had other people with in the program confirm the same thing.

I don't care you if you believe and you can call me troll all you want. Seems like an awful terrible thing with people with such strong ties to program make up.

up up up goes the warning level

this guy keeps side stepping the question!

all we want is a little proof and what we are getting straight from the player in question is a he!l of a lot more proof than some guy on a message board claiming to know something, but having absolutely nothing to back it up!

especially a guy that hasnt even hit 40 posts yet! sounds like a troll to me and ill believe so until you tell us where you are getting your info from...

What proof do you want? A DNA test?

Keeping living in your little naive world.

Call me a troll if you want but again I'll be hear laughing when the truth comes out.

AGAIN! side stepping the question!

HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHO TOLD YOU? WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION?

is that clear enough?

Kenny Wilson you jackass is that good enough for you. I've also had other people with in the program confirm the same thing.

I don't care you if you believe and you can call me troll all you want. Seems like an awful terrible thing with people with such strong ties to program make up.

ok that is a little better.

i still do not believe you, but at least you put out a source. maybe you are right maybe you are wrong, but if you are right i will then eat my crow.

Listen I didn't include names to start with because I knew nobody was gonna believe me anyways so whats the point of throwing peoples name out there.

Ya I get the story sounds made up but I'd like someone out there to explain to me that if it was only selling tickets why in the world was it kept so quite. Something as minor as that would have leaked and in been in the news within weeks.

What do the Redskins care, they interview 100s of players, I highly doubt they have to time to dig into everything. They have to take people at there word, if I were the Redskins I'd probably believe him too.

Once again you have to be pretty naive the athletic department kept something as stupid as selling tickets (which is an NCAA violation by the way and would have had to have been reported to the NCAA) quite for so long.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Now who is being naive? Dan Snyder and the Redskins have more than enough ware-with-all to do their duedillegence on any player they draft or trade for. I own a business that provides in-home care for shutins we do a comprehensive background check on everyone we hire. You get on the phone, provide name, SSN, and a copy of the person's birth certificate. Two or three hundred bucks and five days later you know if the person had eggs or wheaties for breakfast on the fourth of July 1976.

You are going to have to come up with something more substantial than your word to be believed here.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

What do the Redskins care, they interview 100s of players, I highly doubt they have to time to dig into everything. They have to take people at there word, if I were the Redskins I'd probably believe him too.

Once again you have to be pretty naive the athletic department kept something as stupid as selling tickets (which is an NCAA violation by the way and would have had to have been reported to the NCAA) quite for so long.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Now who is being naive? Dan Snyder and the Redskins have more than enough ware-with-all to do their duedillegence on any player they draft or trade for. I own a business that provides in-home care for shutins we do a comprehensive background check on everyone we hire. You get on the phone, provide name, SSN, and a copy of the person's birth certificate. Two or three hundred bucks and five days later you know if the person had eggs or wheaties for breakfast on the fourth of July 1976.

You are going to have to come up with something more substantial than your word to be believed here.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

And do you still hire employees that fail drug tests? Doubtful.

But I know someplace that does.

braskypants, it's one thing to be willing to take a player with positive drug tests. you're claiming something quite different: that cody flat-out lied to teams, and they fell for it. you are also claiming that the lies are so obvious that it should be obvious even to us that there's more to it than what's being said.

So if they're so obvious, how in the world did NFL teams fail to notice?

Notice I am not questioning your claims or sources; I'll leave that as another matter for now. But I suspect you don't know how much the Redskins knew in drafting Cody, and for you to dismissively make claims about their lack of standards in scrutiny is a little amazing.

You're making very, very serious (and very, very public) allegations against Cody, Bo, Dr. Tom, the boosters, and the A.D. here. You also ousted a source (Kenny Wilson) after very little pressure. I honestly don't know what satisfaction you claim to be getting out of any of this, or how you will be "laughing" as you say, when the supposed "truth comes out."

I hope whomever spread the statutory rape rumors feels guilty. :(

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

So 'braskypants' what puts you into position to make these allegations? Got some real proof or is it just something heard while sitting on a pot in a restroom. Your post is salicious if not down right libelous. I posted on another thread earlier today that the ticket thing was true and though I won't give up the name of my source it was reliable. How about yours or lets have a retraction.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

First off things aren't libelous if they are true. Secondly you might want to get a new "reliable" source.

Listen I've said it from the first post I doubt any of you will believe me because the truth is not something that paints a very position light on University.

I'll stand by my sources. Especially when in debate with someone who has no sources.

You also seem to have malice aforethought. Pretty deep hole you are digging for yourself.

T_O_B

braskypants, it's one thing to be willing to take a player with positive drug tests. you're claiming something quite different: that cody flat-out lied to teams, and they fell for it. you are also claiming that the lies are so obvious that it should be obvious even to us that there's more to it than what's being said.

So if they're so obvious, how in the world did NFL teams fail to notice?

Notice I am not questioning your claims or sources; I'll leave that as another matter for now. But I suspect you don't know how much the Redskins knew in drafting Cody, and for you to dismissively make claims about their lack of standards in scrutiny is a little amazing.

You're making very, very serious (and very, very public) allegations against Cody, Bo, Dr. Tom, the boosters, and the A.D. here. You also ousted a source (Kenny Wilson) after very little pressure. I honestly don't know what satisfaction you claim to be getting out of any of this, or how you will be "laughing" as you say, when the supposed "truth comes out."

Cody lied about something that is very believable. When a coach backs it up I don't see the NFL team going to much effort after that. What do you think they asked for names,dates, and the number of tickets he was selling to get substantial proof.

Yes you're a correct, I really don't have any clue of the process that Redskins went through. I do know what really happened though which leads me to believe they believed what they were orginally told or they were told truth and still didn't care.

I get no satisfaction out of the truth of this story, in fact I was pretty disappointed when I heard it. The only satisfaction I'm gonna get is when all the people that sit here and bash me by calling me names end up with egg on there faces.

:o What till AR Husker fan sees that.....thats a no no

The fact is Cody Glenn sold tickets and got caught and Bo punished him. I don't understand why people have to continue to try and ruin a kids bright future with this type of crap. Cody learn from his mistake and I wish him the best of luck and lets put this stupid statutory rape theory behind us all.

And if this so called Theory on the Statutory Rape is true, this so called story indicated that the father didn't want any charges be placed on Cody is a bunch of bull :bs: . You might not have kids but I know my father and my fiances dad would be extremly ticked if they had some older guy having sex with their underage daughter and they wouldn't care if he was a husker football player because thats their girl, daddy's little girl, their princess. I don't think that most fathers would be OK with this but thats just my opinion.

Whats your thoughts T.O. Bull?

I hope whomever spread the statutory rape rumors feels guilty. :(

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

So 'braskypants' what puts you into position to make these allegations? Got some real proof or is it just something heard while sitting on a pot in a restroom. Your post is salicious if not down right libelous. I posted on another thread earlier today that the ticket thing was true and though I won't give up the name of my source it was reliable. How about yours or lets have a retraction.

T_O_B

First off things aren't libelous if they are true. Secondly you might want to get a new "reliable" source.

Listen I've said it from the first post I doubt any of you will believe me because the truth is not something that paints a very position light on University.

I'll stand by my sources. Especially when in debate with someone who has no sources.

You also seem to have malice aforethought. Pretty deep hole you are digging for yourself.

T_O_B

First I already named one of the sources but again whats the point, I'm just troll liar.. Secondly don't sit here and throw legal terms at me like you have any clue what you are talking about, you just look stupid.