Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

What do the Redskins care, they interview 100s of players, I highly doubt they have to time to dig into everything. They have to take people at there word, if I were the Redskins I'd probably believe him too.

Once again you have to be pretty naive the athletic department kept something as stupid as selling tickets (which is an NCAA violation by the way and would have had to have been reported to the NCAA) quite for so long.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Now who is being naive? Dan Snyder and the Redskins have more than enough ware-with-all to do their duedillegence on any player they draft or trade for. I own a business that provides in-home care for shutins we do a comprehensive background check on everyone we hire. You get on the phone, provide name, SSN, and a copy of the person's birth certificate. Two or three hundred bucks and five days later you know if the person had eggs or wheaties for breakfast on the fourth of July 1976.

You are going to have to come up with something more substantial than your word to be believed here.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

And do you still hire employees that fail drug tests? Doubtful.

But I know someplace that does.

Hiring people to go to someone's house and care for them is a whole lot different than drafting a football player. You can also bet that there are teams out there who won't draft someone who failed his drug test.

T_O_B

What do the Redskins care, they interview 100s of players, I highly doubt they have to time to dig into everything. They have to take people at there word, if I were the Redskins I'd probably believe him too.

Once again you have to be pretty naive the athletic department kept something as stupid as selling tickets (which is an NCAA violation by the way and would have had to have been reported to the NCAA) quite for so long.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Now who is being naive? Dan Snyder and the Redskins have more than enough ware-with-all to do their duedillegence on any player they draft or trade for. I own a business that provides in-home care for shutins we do a comprehensive background check on everyone we hire. You get on the phone, provide name, SSN, and a copy of the person's birth certificate. Two or three hundred bucks and five days later you know if the person had eggs or wheaties for breakfast on the fourth of July 1976.

You are going to have to come up with something more substantial than your word to be believed here.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

And do you still hire employees that fail drug tests? Doubtful.

But I know someplace that does.

Hiring people to go to someone's house and care for them is a whole lot different than drafting a football player. You can also bet that there are teams out there who won't draft someone who failed his drug test.

T_O_B

Exactly NFL are less stringent in there hiring compared to other places. Thank you for agreeing with me .

this guy keeps side stepping the question!

all we want is a little proof and what we are getting straight from the player in question is a he!l of a lot more proof than some guy on a message board claiming to know something, but having absolutely nothing to back it up!

especially a guy that hasnt even hit 40 posts yet! sounds like a troll to me and ill believe so until you tell us where you are getting your info from...

What proof do you want? A DNA test?

Keeping living in your little naive world.

Call me a troll if you want but again I'll be hear laughing when the truth comes out.

AGAIN! side stepping the question!

HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHO TOLD YOU? WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION?

is that clear enough?

Kenny Wilson you jackass is that good enough for you. I've also had other people with in the program confirm the same thing.

I don't care you if you believe and you can call me troll all you want. Seems like an awful terrible thing with people with such strong ties to program make up.

Name calling is a form of personal attack. warning level adjusted.

BTW debate this with decorum or its locked.

Kenny Wilson you jackass is that good enough for you. I've also had other people with in the program confirm the same thing.

I don't care you if you believe and you can call me troll all you want. Seems like an awful terrible thing with people with such strong ties to program make up.

:o What till AR Husker fan sees that.....thats a no no

The fact is Cody Glenn sold tickets and got caught and Bo punished him. I don't understand why people have to continue to try and ruin a kids bright future with this type of crap. Cody learn from his mistake and I wish him the best of luck and lets put this stupid statutory rape theory behind us all.

And if this so called Theory on the Statutory Rape is true, this so called story indicated that the father didn't want any charges be placed on Cody is a bunch of bull :bs: . You might not have kids but I know my father and my fiances dad would be extremly ticked if they had some older guy having sex with their underage daughter and they wouldn't care if he was a husker football player because thats their girl, daddy's little girl, their princess. I don't think that most fathers would be OK with this but thats just my opinion.

Whats your thoughts T.O. Bull?

Totally agree. Anyone touches my daughter and they better hope I get to them first because her brother can be really nasty.

T_O_B

LETS TAKE IT TO THE WOODSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk!

:yeah

I'll second that.... Braskypants I'm personally inviting you to the woodshed!

P.S. You need to retake 3rd grade English.

NOT IN THIS FORUM!

(* disclaimer: not directed at any single person...don't get mad mods *)

So...finally. I've stayed behind the scenes on this one because I didn't want to be one of those people slandering a good guys name. Hopefully all you chode-strokers out there are ashamed of yourselves. He's been a good guy and still is one.