Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

I hope whomever spread the statutory rape rumors feels guilty. :(

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

like i said above..........

Give it up. Unless you can provide factual evidence that anything other than what was stated happened, why would anyone believe it? It came straight from him, and obviously the redskins didn't think it was too big of a risk that they drafted him....

What facts do you have that he sold tickets other the lie that came out of this mouth?

What do the Redskins care, they interview 100s of players, I highly doubt they have to time to dig into everything. They have to take people at there word, if I were the Redskins I'd probably believe him too.

Once again you have to be pretty naive the athletic department kept something as stupid as selling tickets (which is an NCAA violation by the way and would have had to have been reported to the NCAA) quite for so long.

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

So you think TO and Bo are lying for Cody? I'm assuming the NFL teams checked the story with them. I don't see them lying to help a kid's pro career. Conspiracy theorists unite!

Yes and its laughable how naive so many of you are.

There not lying to help a kids career, they are lying to save there own asses.

Give me a break if you honestly believe it was just selling tickets. Do you think if it was just tickets this information would have been kept so quite.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you want but I'll here the day the truth comes out so I can watch you eat a giant plate of crow.

How are they lying to save their own butts? They could have thrown him to the wolves immediately if it was true and the athletic department would not be in ANY trouble. Cody never touched the field again so what exactly did they gain by covering it up?

I guess I'll be here to eat my crow when you can find a scrap of factual information.

Anyways, back on topic. Glad to hear that Cody got drafted and was only selling tickets.

I've always questioned what they've gained by covering it up but fact of the matter is that they did. I guess they did what they felt was best for Cody.

Once again I could truely careless who believes me or not.

Great for Cody but he should thanking a terrible parent, Bo and TO that he is not in jail right now.

If any of this rumor is true, then Bo and TO have done nothing wrong at all. The girl and the father decided not to take it to the police, and Bo suspended him after finding out about it. Who are you to judge the parent for not wanting his daughter to have her reputation ruined? If it happened, it was an agrement between the parent and our staff, and I see nothing wrong with it at all. The girl could have easily lied to Cody about her age, none of us know the story. All I know is, I don't believe anything from a guy named braskypants on an internet forum.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

So 'braskypants' what puts you into position to make these allegations? Got some real proof or is it just something heard while sitting on a pot in a restroom. Your post is salicious if not down right libelous. I posted on another thread earlier today that the ticket thing was true and though I won't give up the name of my source it was reliable. How about yours or lets have a retraction.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

If the holes in the story are as glaring as you claim (if it were an NCAA violation it would have been reported...), you really think that would have slipped the notice of NFL scrutiny?

Haha NFL scrutiny, give me break. They drug test the kids, they fail and they still draft them.

Cody told them he got caught selling tickets they believed and he got drafted.

Give it up. Unless you can provide factual evidence that anything other than what was stated happened, why would anyone believe it? It came straight from him, and obviously the redskins didn't think it was too big of a risk that they drafted him....

What facts do you have that he sold tickets other the lie that came out of this mouth?

What do the Redskins care, they interview 100s of players, I highly doubt they have to time to dig into everything. They have to take people at there word, if I were the Redskins I'd probably believe him too.

Once again you have to be pretty naive the athletic department kept something as stupid as selling tickets (which is an NCAA violation by the way and would have had to have been reported to the NCAA) quite for so long.

From the Scout link:

Q: What happened to get you suspended?

A: It was a deal where I got caught up with selling some tickets. I wasn’t supposed to be doing it. I know I wasn’t, but I got caught up in it and coach Bo Pelini had to do what he had to do. It wasn’t nothing big, but he didn’t want to hurt the team so he had to do what he had to do.

Q: Did it hurt you in the draft?

A: I feel it did a little bit, but once people talked to me and got to know me and talked to coach Pelini and he let them know what kind of person I was. I don’t think it played too much of a factor in how everything has played out.

-The Redskins talked to Pelini about it. In your scenario either a) both he and Cody lied to them, or b ) Cody lied to them - Pelini told them the truth - and the Redskins chose to draft someone who lied to them in an interview. (option C would be Cody is telling the truth...and so was Pelini)

I know which seems more likely to me.

Um. How about reliable journalism sources? Where are yours?

this guy keeps side stepping the question!

all we want is a little proof and what we are getting straight from the player in question is a he!l of a lot more proof than some guy on a message board claiming to know something, but having absolutely nothing to back it up!

especially a guy that hasnt even hit 40 posts yet! sounds like a troll to me and ill believe so until you tell us where you are getting your info from...

So 'braskypants' what puts you into position to make these allegations? Got some real proof or is it just something heard while sitting on a pot in a restroom. Your post is salicious if not down right libelous. I posted on another thread earlier today that the ticket thing was true and though I won't give up the name of my source it was reliable. How about yours or lets have a retraction.

T_O_B

First off things aren't libelous if they are true. Secondly you might want to get a new "reliable" source.

Listen I've said it from the first post I doubt any of you will believe me because the truth is not something that paints a very position light on University.

T_O_B

First off things aren't libelous if they are true. Secondly you might want to get a new "reliable" source.

Listen I've said it from the first post I doubt any of you will believe me because the truth is not something that paints a very position light on University.

tell us how you know the "truth"?

all we want is a little proof and what we are getting straight from the player in question is a he!l of a lot more proof than some guy on a message board claiming to know something, but having absolutely nothing to back it up!

especially a guy that hasnt even hit 40 posts yet! sounds like a troll to me and ill believe so until you tell us where you are getting your info from...

What proof do you want? A DNA test?

Keeping living in your little naive world.

Call me a troll if you want but again I'll be hear laughing when the truth comes out.

Call me a troll if you want but again I'll be hear laughing when the truth comes out.

AGAIN! side stepping the question!

HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHO TOLD YOU? WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION?

is that clear enough?

is that clear enough?

Kenny Wilson you jackass is that good enough for you. I've also had other people with in the program confirm the same thing.

I don't care you if you believe and you can call me troll all you want. Seems like an awful terrible thing with people with such strong ties to program make up.

is that clear enough?

Kenny Wilson you jackass is that good enough for you. I've also had other people with in the program confirm the same thing.

I don't care you if you believe and you can call me troll all you want. Seems like an awful terrible thing with people with such strong ties to program make up.

ok that is a little better.

i still do not believe you, but at least you put out a source. maybe you are right maybe you are wrong, but if you are right i will then eat my crow.