S Elisha Olabode

Player: Elisha Olabode

Hometown: Cedar Hill, TX

Position: S

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 170 lbs.

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisiana Tech, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, SMU, TCU, Tulsa, UNLV, UTEP, Wisconsin

Favorites: Arkansas, TCU, Texas A&M

COMMITTED TO TCU

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

This game has definitely been a tale of two quarters and each team looked to be a world beater in their quarter of dominance. Olabode has made some nice plays. Gotta love Texas football, the athletes, the facilities, the fans, must be a rough teenage life.

they have him on Darius Torrell, UT commit, he seems to be standing his ground.

He's somewhat shut down Terrell in this 2nd half. Looks pretty good.

Maybe a better game than Adrian White.

Wow, do these coaches know how much time is left?

Did anyone else scratch their head in confusion when Desoto went for 2 at the end of the game? By kicking the extra point that would brought them to within two. In the situation they were in going for two made absolutely no sense.

Did anyone else scratch their head in confusion when Desoto went for 2 at the end of the game? By kicking the extra point that would brought them to within two. In the situation they were in going for two made absolutely no sense.

:yeah And not attempting an onside kick after the failed two-point conversion. Coach sure had some 2 minute strategy in mind. :dunno

Elisha Olabode says he’s received recent interest from Texas A&M, Baylor and Michigan, but none have offered yet. “They’ve been sending me mail and calling,” Olabode said. “They said they’ll be following me close and that I should get an offer. I really like how Michigan has a good history of defensive backs. They send a lot of defensive players to the NFL. And Baylor has great coaches..."

Rivals: Many of the Dallas-area A&M commits have grown up together and been friends for a long time. Now, several of them are joining forces to try and get another to join their ranks. With Cedar Hill corner Elisha Olabode making his way onto the Aggie radar as of late, will a trip to Kyle Field make him commit?

Texas cornerback Elisha Olabode says he isn’t sure what his status is with Texas A&M regarding an offer. “I’m not quite sure if they’ve offered or not,” Olabode said. “They said they would, but I didn’t really get a lot of time to talk with the head coach. I think they will. If they do, they’ll be No. 1. I really like the defensive back coach. He's a cool guy and I relate well with him...”