Where is the best free place to get recruiting info?

I'm interested in Husker recruiting, and wanted to start following. Street Novelist I love what you do with the profiles. Just wondering where you get your info and if there was a reliable source other than Scouts or Rivals that was free? Or is there something I'm missing on Scouts/Rivals that is free?

Thanks.

I'm interested in Husker recruiting, and wanted to start following. Street Novelist I love what you do with the profiles. Just wondering where you get your info and if there was a reliable source other than Scouts or Rivals that was free? Or is there something I'm missing on Scouts/Rivals that is free?

Thanks.

The 2010 recruiting profiles on Huskerboard.com.

Thanks.

You just posted in it :)

Scout and Rivals are the best places. Short of coming onto here, there really isn't any other free recruiting information website.

The ESPN blogs are sometimes worthwhile and Scout and Rivals have some free info. ESPN also does a pretty good job of giving out free info on some of the national camps.

If you want to dig deeper, you can check out forums of other schools that have offered. I've found LSU, Ohio State, Texas A&M sites to have interesting information. Check out the very bottom of the front page of HuskerBoard to see links to other schools' message boards.

Scout and Rivals are the best places. Short of coming onto here, there really isn't any other free recruiting information website.

The ESPN blogs are sometimes worthwhile and Scout and Rivals have some free info. ESPN also does a pretty good job of giving out free info on some of the national camps.

If you want to dig deeper, you can check out forums of other schools that have offered. I've found LSU, Ohio State, Texas A&M sites to have interesting information. Check out the very bottom of the front page of HuskerBoard to see links to other schools' message boards.

Speaking of that, why is it we have like four Big 12 schools linked, and that's it? Also, Auburn and Michigan, cool, but where is Clemson?

Speaking of that, why is it we have like four Big 12 schools linked, and that's it? Also, Auburn and Michigan, cool, but where is Clemson?

Probably have to ask one of the Admins (AR Husker Fan?), but I'd guess the other board admins actually contacted HuskerBoard to ask for the cross-promotion. :dunno

Probably have to ask one of the Admins (AR Husker Fan?), but I'd guess the other board admins actually contacted HuskerBoard to ask for the cross-promotion. :dunno

That's it. In fact, if you look just below those links, you'll see a line about it - it gives the contact information if someone wants to swap links.

So I just found out recently that me and some friends will be going to the game in Blacksburg. I should know the answer to this, but where should we request "tour guides?"

i.e., we fly into Roanoke on Thursday, staying Blacksburg Friday and Saturday. Anyone have any suggestions? We considered D.C. but it's like three hours away. I should know, but what is the proper forum?

So I just found out recently that me and some friends will be going to the game in Blacksburg. I should know the answer to this, but where should we request "tour guides?"

i.e., we fly into Roanoke on Thursday, staying Blacksburg Friday and Saturday. Anyone have any suggestions? We considered D.C. but it's like three hours away. I should know, but what is the proper forum?

Plan-It Husker. Try the Virginia sub-forum.