Mizzou Reaction

There was some dissapointment on Terry. But he is not the top WR target so it is what it is. Really I think most believed we were at best second in that race anyway with the strong ties to KU. So we thought we proabably wouldnt get him anyway, I just didnt think it would be Nebraska.

As for good ol Sheldon. Last I heard is there is a slim chance of qualifying, Most likely a JUCO though. That was the thought in the back of my head from the get go. I was excited that he commited, but when a recruit says that he picked you when things were pretty even because of your "secondary plan" and he isnt talking about defensive backs, that leads you to believe there are some major questions about his test scores.

There was some dissapointment on Terry. But he is not the top WR target so it is what it is. Really I think most believed we were at best second in that race anyway with the strong ties to KU. So we thought we proabably wouldnt get him anyway, I just didnt think it would be Nebraska.

As for good ol Sheldon. Last I heard is there is a slim chance of qualifying, Most likely a JUCO though. That was the thought in the back of my head from the get go. I was excited that he commited, but when a recruit says that he picked you when things were pretty even because of your "secondary plan" and he isnt talking about defensive backs, that leads you to believe there are some major questions about his test scores.

:clap Well at least you know he is a forward thinker!

:clap Well at least you know he is a forward thinker!

Probably not, or he wouldn't be having trouble qualifying! :P

• 2 weeks later...