Mizzou Reaction

Just go to Tigerboard and look, though it appears mixed between people who are PISSED and people who are trying to downplay Terry as a player. The later is very similar to what they did when Gabbert verbaled to NU, though I recall many of us doing the same after he decommited and verbaled with MU.

They knew they were thrid on the list, so with Terry being a KU legacy, I'm sure the Jayhawk fans are alot more pissed. But yeah Mizzou thinks Lucas is theirs, and that he is better than Terry. I want to see us pull in all three of the Missouri star, Gabbert, Terry and Lucas, then listen to the Misery fans bitch about it.

I refuse to look through Tigerboard, that kind of forum software is just a pain to my eyes.

i am sure some of the missouri fans are ticked,,,but it happens all the time...they got the hoch kid that had was suppose to go to nu, and that ticked a lot of nu fans off...its a game of give and take....but i like what i see so far in recruiting for 2010... 4 pretty good players...at least on paper.,

As mentioned Terry didnt hurt MU that bad as KU probably thought it sucked.

We walk out with Lucas and the crapola will hit the fan..

Kansas fans don't care either. They need 10 wins before they become 'fans' again. :)

That is so true. Thats why they are a friendly rival in football right now, because their fans don't care enough to be ass@#$*@'s about it, and we kicked their ass for so many years, its still hard to take them seriously. They are, and always will be, a basketball school first.

I think if we landed Terry, Lucas, and Little Gab the kittens would be more than a little pissed about it. Doesn't matter, though. Once Pelini returns defense to this conference their little being the first on the spot with a spread thing isn't going to be the advantage it was a few years ago.