New Husker.com & Message from Tom Osborne

A Message from Tom Osborne

Welcome to our redesigned Huskers.com website. Already your favorite source of Nebraska athletic information, we hope this site is so fresh and exciting that you will come here more often and stay longer when you do.

After closely examining our approach to Huskers.com, we decided a major redesign was in order to accommodate our newest point of emphasis - video. We will feature videos that will reach you quicker and be easier both to find and to navigate on our website.

With video becoming a more prominent part of our offerings, Huskers.com will continue to reinforce what we value most - our efforts to recruit the best student-athletes in the world. That, in turn, should enable us to serve the most loyal fans in college athletics.

Part of our approach in this undertaking was to offer not only a robust, free video site, but also the best pay site for those wanting to dig deeper into the hearts and minds of our student-athletes and coaches on HuskersNside. We hope you'll enjoy both as you get to know your favorite Huskers - past and present - a little better.

We're pleased that Huskers.com is your "go-to" site, and we want to hear from you. Randy York directs Huskers.com overall, and he welcomes all good ideas from loyal readers. Please use the Customer Care link at the bottom, right-hand side of Huskers.com to submit your best ideas.

Thanks for choosing us in a busy world that offers so many different options. We look forward to working hard, so we can bring you the best in Husker athletics every day, all year long.

Tom Osborne, Athletic Director

Actually, just click ont he Teams link on the top and a drop-down menu will pop up, that part is exactly the same as the old site...

I still don't see it. I'm on my work computer though, so maybe I don't have an updated flash or something else that won't enable me to see or load the page properly. Thanks though!!

you can't see it because the top of the page is blank for about 100 pixels for some reason. is that for a banner ad? maybe. but that'd be in bad taste.

it's pretty buggy so they need to fix it. i like it though.

EDIT: i just looked at it in Internet Explorer and the top is for a banner ad. i didn't see it in Firefox for some reason. maybe it's because it's edited for Internet Explorer and IE is a giant piece of non-standards compliant trash.

I like how the featured athlete is Bo. Website looks good, but the font on the drop down menus is too small for my liking.

That video gave me goose bumps and got me fired up. Sure would be nice though if there were podcasts of Sports Nightly.