Hero Of The Underground

The big question, who plays double nickle in the movie?

Christian Slater

I don't think he's real busy right now...

he could play himself in the latter end of the movie.. i dunno if christian is a big guy still he could poissibly play it in the beginning. since he may still have a connection in LA unless he isnt clean. Who knows??

I haven't read it, but sounds like I must! I did go to jasonpeter.com last night and listen to archives of some of his interviews. The first few interviews were great. Then, I hit a couple where it was obvious the interviewers never even opened the book. It was incredibly irritating because it sounded like they thought they were going to get some big expose on the University of Nebraska and TO. And, when they didn't get it, they pretty much cut him short.

If you're going to interview someone about their book, shouldn't you have at least read a chapter or two?

I haven't read it, but sounds like I must! I did go to jasonpeter.com last night and listen to archives of some of his interviews. The first few interviews were great. Then, I hit a couple where it was obvious the interviewers never even opened the book. It was incredibly irritating because it sounded like they thought they were going to get some big expose on the University of Nebraska and TO. And, when they didn't get it, they pretty much cut him short.

If you're going to interview someone about their book, shouldn't you have at least read a chapter or two?

You would think so. as some things mentioned in the book that may have crossed the fine line in the rules of college football and i think that my be where they were trying to get to. but really..... what team hasnt tried to get an edge and what team no matter who they were won a national title without crossing the fine line somewhere?

Did anyone (like myself) have dreams of doing coke after reading the book. I would read it at night before i went to sleep and i would have crazy a$$ dreams. And yes i got goosebumps as well. The description is phenominal.

This is the funniest quote I have ever read on this site. Props to you sir.

Did anyone (like myself) have dreams of doing coke after reading the book. I would read it at night before i went to sleep and i would have crazy a$$ dreams. And yes i got goosebumps as well. The description is phenominal.

LOL yes it may sound funny but it is true! they always say you dream about things you think about things you think about before you go to bed. one dream involved me buying coke and the dealers were jason and paris hilton! lmfao!

LOL yes it may sound funny but it is true! they always say you dream about things you think about things you think about before you go to bed. one dream involved me buying coke and the dealers were jason and paris hilton! lmfao!

Man, throw in Jon Gosselin and Amy Winehouse and you have my dream come true.

In a movie, the only person that could play Jason is...Tim Tebow.

Because Tebow doesn't to push-ups. He pushes the earth down.

When he falls in to the water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Tim Tebowed. (I know those are old, but they are my favorites.)

In a movie, the only person that could play Jason is...Tim Tebow.

Because Tebow doesn't to push-ups. He pushes the earth down.

When he falls in to the water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Tim Tebowed. (I know those are old, but they are my favorites.)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I have about 14 pages left. I do not know how the man survived. He is one lucky SOB. If I were his parents, I would kick his ass now that he is sober. I have really enjoy listening to him on the radio. He has really grown as a commentater. He knows some sports much better than others. Too bad he isn't downtown teaching the youngens about Husker "D". Could you imagine a pre gmae speech from him? Best chapter is the Game Day one... every sentence gives me fricking Goose bumps. A must read for any fan.