Ten most obnoxious fan bases

I think that bandwagon fans are the worst. Check K-State attendance the last 25 years.

Well if you want a good representation of KSU's fan base go to ksufans.com. But be prepared to lose quite a few brain cells when you try to talk football with them. They are the most rude, obnoxious, juvenile board I have come across. Just a bunch of losers

Good list but Missouri and Colorado should be on there entirely because of lack of knowledge with anything having to do with college football. Not to mention they get 1 solid victory and they don't shut up about it for years.

Same could be said about alot of Nebraska fans. lack a knowledge of anything not Nebraska. If you only knew how many times I had to tell a NE fan, BTW its Daniel not Daniels

:clap

I know MISSOURI fans who made that mistake. And yeah . . . it annoys me too.

Gotta go with LSU. I know way too many "Hebert"s and "Desormaux"s who think that "Everybody's All-American" is the greatest sports/drama/love movie ever.

For me it is a close tie between Alabama and LSwho fans, of course you guys make my list as well :)

Good list but Missouri and Colorado should be on there entirely because of lack of knowledge with anything having to do with college football. Not to mention they get 1 solid victory and they don't shut up about it for years.

You're right, we have no clue, hell we're not sure where our stadiums are even located. Maybe I can get seats on the 52 yard line or something........... :box

Same could be said about alot of Nebraska fans. lack a knowledge of anything not Nebraska. If you only knew how many times I had to tell a NE fan, BTW its Daniel not Daniels

that's not just NU fans that got that wrong Fro.. i can't tell you how many times i heard it wrong on FSN or other news outlets....

I think that bandwagon fans are the worst. Check K-State attendance the last 25 years.

Well if you want a good representation of KSU's fan base go to ksufans.com. But be prepared to lose quite a few brain cells when you try to talk football with them. They are the most rude, obnoxious, juvenile board I have come across. Just a bunch of losers

You should try tigerboard.com (Missouri)...

Half the threads started there are about either us or KU. I don't think half of them know anything about football...but they sure bitch and moan about NU in a knowledgeable manner.

that's not just NU fans that got that wrong Fro.. i can't tell you how many times i heard it wrong on FSN or other news outlets....

MY other fav is the Missou one. That gets me everytime. :lol:

I know I was just razzing him a little. But you are right...I have seen it everywhere. Tim Griffin does ithe "daniels" almost everytime he writes/wrote about him. And he is supposed to be a big 12 expert :rolleyes:

Personally as far as knowledge goes, that is, if thats what we are basing the obnoxious fan thing on. There is no way you can add MU or CU without having NE on the list. And that is not a knock on NE FOOTBALL fans. The FOOTBALL fans I know are pretty bright. Not only about their team but about the game in general. And even a few that know alot about the other teams in their confernce. HOWEVER, having made my home in this state for the past 4 years, threre are ALOT of so called "NE football fans" that dont know their arse from a hole in the ground. You all know them. Your co-worker, friend, girlfreind or even family member. That fool who is all about the Big Red but doesnt know a darn thing about them or the other team. over the last 4 years i have had to teach a co-worker about your players. give him news on your program and I swear if you didnt know better, you would think I was the Husker die-hard. But trust me, come football season. This blow-hard is wearing all red and smack talking about how my team sucks and how great NE is. HE is so darn clueless that the fool bet me $100 bones, straight up that NE would win by 10 point or more against MU.

BTW, That "husker fan" is a season ticket holder. And has been for 10 years.

P.S. I took his money :nutz

I know I was just razzing him a little. But you are right...I have seen it everywhere. Tim Griffin does ithe "daniels" almost everytime he writes/wrote about him. And he is supposed to be a big 12 expert :rolleyes:

Personally as far as knowledge goes, that is, if thats what we are basing the obnoxious fan thing on. There is no way you can add MU or CU without having NE on the list. And that is not a knock on NE FOOTBALL fans. The FOOTBALL fans I know are pretty bright. Not only about their team but about the game in general. And even a few that know alot about the other teams in their confernce. HOWEVER, having made my home in this state for the past 4 years, threre are ALOT of so called "NE football fans" that dont know their arse from a hole in the ground. You all know them. Your co-worker, friend, girlfreind or even family member. That fool who is all about the Big Red but doesnt know a darn thing about them or the other team. over the last 4 years i have had to teach a co-worker about your players. give him news on your program and I swear if you didnt know better, you would think I was the Husker die-hard. But trust me, come football season. This blow-hard is wearing all red and smack talking about how my team sucks and how great NE is. HE is so darn clueless that the fool bet me $100 bones, straight up that NE would win by 10 point or more against MU.

This lady sounds like a UT grad. UT isn't on this list, these are the folks that can't win a Big 12 title, had not won a MNC in 30 plus years, yet talked like they were ND or USC, Michigan, OSU or Alabama. NU and OU have more MNCs, Big 12 titles and Heismans than UT, yet the Texas fans talk like they were the stuff, when they not!!!

Basically on except for Mizzou not being on the list, same with Colorado. Also don't think Clemson should be on there

Of course this is anecdotal evidence -- but that is all any of us have --- but I have been to NU-MU games at Mizzou and their fans were not only not obnoxious --- they were outright really friendly and treated the NU fans very well.

I have rotted for MU (against anyone but NU) ever since 1995 or so when i first went to a Mizzou game against our beloved Huskers in Missouri --- that was how nicely we were treated there.

Again, I am sure that such nice treatment of NU fans in Missouri is not universal to all interchanges --- i can only tell you what my wife and I expereinced and the MU fans were, well.. really fun and quite respectful.

Basically on except for Mizzou not being on the list, same with Colorado. Also don't think Clemson should be on there

Of course this is anecdotal evidence -- but that is all any of us have --- but I have been to NU-MU games at Mizzou and their fans were not only not obnoxious --- they were outright really friendly and treated the NU fans very well.

I have rotted for MU (against anyone but NU) ever since 1995 or so when i first went to a Mizzou game against our beloved Huskers in Missouri --- that was how nicely we were treated there.

Again, I am sure that such nice treatment of NU fans in Missouri is not universal to all interchanges --- i can only tell you what my wife and I expereinced and the MU fans were, well.. really fun and quite respectful.

OK... I have not "rotted for MU" but "rooted for MU" --- bad typo.

This lady sounds like a UT grad. UT isn't on this list, these are the folks that can't win a Big 12 title, had not won a MNC in 30 plus years, yet talked like they were ND or USC, Michigan, OSU or Alabama. NU and OU have more MNCs, Big 12 titles and Heismans than UT, yet the Texas fans talk like they were the stuff, when they not!!!

My co-worker is a dude.

But you are right. Every fan base has um. Its just the fan bases that have had success have the worst of the bunch <_<

OK... I have not "rotted for MU" but "rooted for MU" --- bad typo.

robsker,

I like you and skersfan more and more everytime you two post!!

Slowly coming over to the dark side you are. :laughpound

BTW I found out for sure that my friends wedding will be the Saturday of game week. Its in Vegas, so that means a no go for that Thursday nighter for me. Very disappointed. I WILL, however hold my raincheck for some tailgating and pepsi until next fall in Lincoln. (depending on getting tickets of course ;) )