Ten most obnoxious fan bases

I don't think we can include Colorado and Missouri fans on that list. Only reason they are obnoxious to us is because we have a rivalry. All teams have their obnoxious fans. I don't really care for this list anyways, because I have met some great Oklahoma, USC, and Clemson fans. Same old Foxsports garbage of a list if you ask me. Its a matter of perspective really.

Basically on except for Mizzou not being on the list, same with Colorado. Also don't think Clemson should be on there

Of course this is anecdotal evidence -- but that is all any of us have --- but I have been to NU-MU games at Mizzou and their fans were not only not obnoxious --- they were outright really friendly and treated the NU fans very well.

I have rotted for MU (against anyone but NU) ever since 1995 or so when i first went to a Mizzou game against our beloved Huskers in Missouri --- that was how nicely we were treated there.

Again, I am sure that such nice treatment of NU fans in Missouri is not universal to all interchanges --- i can only tell you what my wife and I expereinced and the MU fans were, well.. really fun and quite respectful.

OK... I have not "rotted for MU" but "rooted for MU" --- bad typo.

robsker,

I like you and skersfan more and more everytime you too post!!

Slowly coming over to the dark side you are. :laughpound

BTW I found out for sure that my friends wedding will be the Saturday of game week. Its in Vegas, so that means a no go for that Thursday nighter for me. Very disappointed. I WILL, however hold my raincheck for some tailgating and pepsi until next fall in Lincoln. (depending on getting tickets of course ;) )

I was supposed to be one of the groomsmen for a wedding this year. This wedding is also on Husker Saturday. I guess the wedding is a no-go for me. I told them if they knew me, good enough to be in their wedding, they would know not to have a wedding on Husker Saturday. The unwritten law was broken, therefore they need to find another person for the wedding. Apparently, she is not a thinker.

BTW I don't know what the defintion of "obnoxios" is in the article, but you would have to add CU. Does anyone remember the game being stopped for over 12 min one year, because of the fans throwing things at the team and reffs? Then the state police had to clear the student section in order to stop it? Wow, they belong there, if it is about poor sportsmanship and being obnoxious. I've had my car damaged just going to the game with Nebraska license plates. Yea, they should be on that list.

Basically on except for Mizzou not being on the list, same with Colorado. Also don't think Clemson should be on there

Of course this is anecdotal evidence -- but that is all any of us have --- but I have been to NU-MU games at Mizzou and their fans were not only not obnoxious --- they were outright really friendly and treated the NU fans very well.

I have rotted for MU (against anyone but NU) ever since 1995 or so when i first went to a Mizzou game against our beloved Huskers in Missouri --- that was how nicely we were treated there.

Again, I am sure that such nice treatment of NU fans in Missouri is not universal to all interchanges --- i can only tell you what my wife and I expereinced and the MU fans were, well.. really fun and quite respectful.

robsker,

BTW I found out for sure that my friends wedding will be the Saturday of game week. Its in Vegas, so that means a no go for that Thursday nighter for me. Very disappointed. I WILL, however hold my raincheck for some tailgating and pepsi until next fall in Lincoln. (depending on getting tickets of course ;) )

I was supposed to be one of the groomsmen for a wedding this year. This wedding is also on Husker Saturday. I guess the wedding is a no-go for me. I told them if they knew me, good enough to be in their wedding, they would know not to have a wedding on Husker Saturday. The unwritten law was broken, therefore they need to find another person for the wedding. Apparently, she is not a thinker.

I am with you. Thats why I was married in July. No fall weddings for this guy!!

I am pretty bummed about the whole thing. Its a really small deal. Just a few familiy and friends. The two guys he asked to go are me and a buddy I always go to the games with. As soon as he said the date you could see it in ours faces. really it just boils down to money for me. Not enough in the piggy bank to do a thurdsay night game then turn around and fly out to vegas for the weekend. Although it would have made for one hell of a weekend :) LOL

robsker,

I am pretty bummed about the whole thing. Its a really small deal. Just a few familiy and friends. The two guys he asked to go are me and a buddy I always go to the games with. As soon as he said the date you could see it in ours faces. really it just boils down to money for me. Not enough in the piggy bank to do a thurdsay night game then turn around and fly out to vegas for the weekend. Although it would have made for one hell of a weekend :) LOL

I will be at a watch party. I do not live close enough to make it to very many games. But, I will be watching it live.... I haven't missed one in 30 years. TV, radio, inet... whatever. :)

Hell there is a 50% chance there will be another wedding for them, sometime in the future anyway.

:rollin:rollin

robsker,

haha, we made the mistake of getting married on a Bronco gameday, when my wife and I turned to the audience to be presented as man and wife, half the male audience had ear pieces in their ears listening to the Bronco game....lol

Good list but Missouri and Colorado should be on there entirely because of lack of knowledge with anything having to do with college football. Not to mention they get 1 solid victory and they don't shut up about it for years.

Same could be said about alot of Nebraska fans. lack a knowledge of anything not Nebraska. If you only knew how many times I had to tell a NE fan, BTW its Daniel not Daniels

:clap

You're lucky we knew his name at all... We could still be referring to him solely as "Booger".... and I'll be damned if I'll recognize Missouri as a state.... :cop:

Good list but Missouri and Colorado should be on there entirely because of lack of knowledge with anything having to do with college football. Not to mention they get 1 solid victory and they don't shut up about it for years.

Same could be said about alot of Nebraska fans. lack a knowledge of anything not Nebraska. If you only knew how many times I had to tell a NE fan, BTW its Daniel not Daniels

Fro, you know I always have your back, my man, but on this one I gotta demur.

I have used the name "Daniels" when talking to obnoxious MU fans with the sole purpose of imagining them popping a vein.

I apologize.

I was wrong.

Terrible thing.

But I kinda think I was not the ONLY one doing that.

:cop:

Most obnoxious fans in college football....

Ohio State. Sorry Bo.

They play in the Little 11, beating up on the worst BCS teams in college football, while getting absolutely destroyed by any sort of team with a pulse. They feel that they are entitled to be included among the elites of college football, when in reality, they are nowhere near elite.

Sorry Bo.

Just call him Booger...nuff said. :box