Best Entrance?

Alright guys, need to put down the rose colored glasses for this one. Other than the Nebraska's Tunnel Walk, which team has the coolest entrance?

My Choice: Clemson's Running Down the Hill

Your Thoughts?

I have to agree with you.

Leaving the locker room, getting on buses, speeding around the stadium while the fans that aren't in the stadium already beating on the side of the bus...getting to the top of the hill running in between fans to get up to the top of the hill. Seems quiet until you walk under the scoreboard, where the roar hits you in the face. Reaching down and rubbing Howard's rock, the same rock that all of Clemson greats have rubbed before the games. Standing up at the top of the hill awaiting the cannon, and when it goes off, the sprint down the hill, just in time to get down to field level to hear 85,000 spelling out Clemson in unison. What a rush. I have chillbumps thinking back to it now.

But then again, I'm pretty biased.

I know that I am biased but even national pundits agree that Colorado's running of Ralphie is one of the coolest game openings in the nation. When I went to the FSU game last year in Jacksonville, the FSU fans, and I, were very dissapointed that we did not take Ralphie and run her.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna say the Gamecocks of South Carolina have a pretty sweet entrance. They do the fog machine as well but I want to say they some through the crowd to somewhat to more of a darker, and somewhat hard, classical music piece. Can't put my finger on what it is but I saw it when they played a Thursday night game on ESPN once. Maybe they have changed it since but it was cool.

The team and the coach on the other hand, not so much.

I wanna say the Gamecocks of South Carolina have a pretty sweet entrance. They do the fog machine as well but I want to say they some through the crowd to somewhat to more of a darker, and somewhat hard, classical music piece. Can't put my finger on what it is but I saw it when they played a Thursday night game on ESPN once. Maybe they have changed it since but it was cool.

The team and the coach on the other hand, not so much.

They play "2001: A space odyssey." Go figure, a team that always talks about how good the future is, coming out to a song that was "futuristic" but titled a year that's 8 years ago.

They claim it's better than running down the hill. I disagree.