How many states do we represent?

Hey c'mon guys, I know the NCAA is American and all, but don't forget that Husker Nation also stretches to that area that's usually coloured grey on your weather maps and where they spell words like coloured and grey differently.

So let's get a bit of red on that map north of the 49th Parallel. Representing the province of Manitoba here. Straight up from North Dakota is where the moose and bison run free, couches are called chesterfields and the flag is made up of the only two colours that really matter: Red and White.

Signed,

The unofficial president of the very unofficial Canadians for Nebraska.

n720270359_3860283_9018.jpg

Kolorado, starting in Sioux City, Ia., thru Crawford Neb., then Black Hills South Dak., then Kansas, then Wyoming(?), then many many spots in Kansas again, then plop, like a big ol' puddle of bull-flop, right to Kolorado...

We got some SC and SSC people on the board man, Welcome to the Jungle!!!

T_O_B

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

Kolorado, starting in Sioux City, Ia., thru Crawford Neb., then Black Hills South Dak., then Kansas, then Wyoming(?), then many many spots in Kansas again, then plop, like a big ol' puddle of bull-flop, right to Kolorado...

T_O_B

Yes, I can stilllll remember the beautiful aroma of those packing plants along the river... gorf!

I do miss the 78 pound squirrels we had out by Brown's lake and pheasant hunting in our BACKYARD practically! South Sioux was often visited via the combination bridge and good old Floyd's monument was a fun place to almost fall to your death from! Ah, my memories as a kid and CORNHUSKER football!!!!

T_O_B

Yes, I can stilllll remember the beautiful aroma of those packing plants along the river... gorf!

I do miss the 78 pound squirrels we had out by Brown's lake and pheasant hunting in our BACKYARD practically! South Sioux was often visited via the combination bridge and good old Floyd's monument was a fun place to almost fall to your death from! Ah, my memories as a kid and CORNHUSKER football!!!!

Me too. Luv ya man.

T_O_B

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...