So I'm pretty sure I need glasses....

So, I went to the eye doctor last night and was amazed by how sh!tty my vision truly is. Once they were shuffling through the lenses, asking me to read the charts on the wall, I was in shock because of the clarity.

Needless to say, I am pretty excited about getting glasses and contacts now.

So, I went to the eye doctor last night and was amazed by how sh!tty my vision truly is. Once they were shuffling through the lenses, asking me to read the charts on the wall, I was in shock because of the clarity.

Needless to say, I am pretty excited about getting glasses and contacts now.

Congrats on solving the problem Maud.

After 15 years of wearing glasses/contacts I've decided to take the plunge and have Lasik done next Friday. Should be interesting. It will be nice to be able to see when I wake up in the morning and not having to deal with contacts getting dry at night, etc. That is, of course, unless something goes horribly awry and I'm blinded by the laser. <_<

After 15 years of wearing glasses/contacts I've decided to take the plunge and have Lasik done next Friday. Should be interesting. It will be nice to be able to see when I wake up in the morning and not having to deal with contacts getting dry at night, etc. That is, of course, unless something goes horribly awry and I'm blinded by the laser. <_<

no worries, the wife had it done, best money she ever spent :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

My regular (Family) Dr. had his done a year or two ago...Had to retire/sell his practice after losing most of his vision from Lasik? surgery.

Just got back from the eye doctor, and I now have my contacts. Holy Junk, I can see great now!! This is effin sweet.

Did it take you an hour to put your contacts in for the first time?

No, it took me like 15 minutes to do it. I thought it would be simple, but I kept jabbing myself in the eye at first. :lol: