SEC Fan's Husker Preview

Eh. That is possible, but I'd put the odds of that about the same as Nebraska being 2-2 when we play. Illinois and Nevada don't scare me too much if I'm Missouri. They certainly warrant Missouri's full attention, but Nevada isn't going to be much worse than any of our non-cons, and Illinois has lost the last four to Missouri.

Considering Illinois returns a very talented QB and RB behind a decent o-line with the best receiving corps in the Big 10, I would be very concerned if I was Missou. Missou beating Illinois the last four years doesn't mean anything.

Nevada is an away game on a Friday. Nevada's offense can move the ball, but they have alot of questions on D.

I look forward to watching both of these games.

Not to take anything away from it, but sandwiched in between that 9 win rose bowl team, Ill. went 2-10 & 5-7. With many of the same players they have now. Plus for as much as you guys liked to crack on Pinkel, remember Ron Zook is still the coach at Illinois. ;)

Eh. That is possible, but I'd put the odds of that about the same as Nebraska being 2-2 when we play. Illinois and Nevada don't scare me too much if I'm Missouri. They certainly warrant Missouri's full attention, but Nevada isn't going to be much worse than any of our non-cons, and Illinois has lost the last four to Missouri.

Considering Illinois returns a very talented QB and RB behind a decent o-line with the best receiving corps in the Big 10, I would be very concerned if I was Missou. Missou beating Illinois the last four years doesn't mean anything.

Nevada is an away game on a Friday. Nevada's offense can move the ball, but they have alot of questions on D.

I look forward to watching both of these games.

All true. And I should amend my earlier post to say "any of our non-cons besides VA Tech." That's pretty obvious, I'm sure, but I wanted to be clear.

Not to take anything away from it, but sandwiched in between that 9 win rose bowl team, Ill. went 2-10 & 5-7. With many of the same players they have now. Plus for as much as you guys liked to crack on Pinkel, remember Ron Zook is still the coach at Illinois. ;)

True dat, Fro.

As coaches go, Zook is a hellava recruiter.

:LOLtartar

I loved how the author had to add one dig at the Huskers per paragraph. Blah blah blah, dorky mascot. Ha ha, ugly sweatshirts. Blah blah, I'm a condescending douchbag.........

Great article! :sarcasm

Allow me to retort to the condescending douchebag in terms he should understand...

Grumble, grumble, like a big green spartan is way cooler than lil red, grumble, grumble, still the ugly sister to the Wolverines even though they suck, grumble, grumble, Alamo bowl...