Just for the record, very little of what I will post here will be entirely serious or at all mean-spirited.

Good luck, Huskers. And beat Mizzou, k?

We'll do that and just to show how much we like you, we'll throw in a beating of Kansas at no extra charge. You're welcome.

:box

:restore

NU can't win in Lawrence, it's been what 2 games now. :box

Just for the record, very little of what I will post here will be entirely serious or at all mean-spirited.

We'll do that and just to show how much we like you, we'll throw in a beating of Kansas at no extra charge. You're welcome.

KU can't win in Lincoln...it's been what, one game now? :dumdum

:laughpound

um, maybe I'm not getting the joke? but I don't think Kansas has won in Lincoln since pre- Devaney? Had that close call under Callahan and the last two trips to Lawrence have been beatings, But KU in Lincoln isn't a one game streak :)

Having half or more of your scholarships used up by the start of the season isn't a great situation either. A lot of kids emerge in their last year of high school.

There is a contingent extremely critical of Mack Brown's recruiting partially for this reason. Kids who emerge in their senior season don't have a spot there.

um, maybe I'm not getting the joke? but I don't think Kansas has won in Lincoln since pre- Devaney? Had that close call under Callahan and the last two trips to Lawrence have been beatings, But KU in Lincoln isn't a one game streak :)

You and your "facts." <_<

I was simply pointing out that KU lost in Lincoln last year.

(I'm aware of the historical record.)