Kansas Vs. Nebraska Offensive Analysis

Let's not forget the last time we went to Lawrence...76-39.

Let's see if we can count the number of differences between that team and this team.

that team beat KU in Lincoln the year before also.

Last 4

2005 in Lawrence 40-15 KU

2006 in Lincoln 39-32 OT NU

2007 in Lawrence 76-39 KU

2008 in Lincoln 45-35 NU

Are you being purposefully obstinate? Hello? Bill Callahan? Anyone listening?

Come on, man. I'll take you as seriously as I can, but ignoring the fact that we had perhaps the worst Div 1A coach during those years is a huge oversight.

Let's talk sense.

Your right, he only did win the North Division. Maybe you should be introduced to Hawkins and Prince.

Lets also not forget that since 2002 NU has beaten only one team that finished ranked.

Let's also not forget that NU had its worst coach in school history during most of that period.

Let's also not forget that KU didn't finish ranked last year, and likely won't finish ranked this year, so that's pretty much a moot point.

I betting they finish higher than NU.

Sig bet? I'll wear a KU sig/av here for a year if KU finishes with a better Big 12 record than NU. You've gotta wear an NU sig/av for a year if they don't. Tie is a push.

Yeah i'll take that.

Sig bet? I'll wear a KU sig/av here for a year if KU finishes with a better Big 12 record than NU. You've gotta wear an NU sig/av for a year if they don't. Tie is a push.
Yeah i'll take that.

I kinda feel bad... but you'll look good in Red. :thumbs

i do. i lost a bet to my wife's cousin and had to wear a shirt and hat to the KSU game in 07 at memorial. worst day of my life. he took lots of pictures.

Your right, he only did win the North Division. Maybe you should be introduced to Hawkins and Prince.

Wait, you're saying he was a good coach? By Kansas standards, maybe, but certainly not by Nebraska standards. Not even close.

no. i was replying that we wasn't the worst coach in D1 history as was implied in the post i replied to.

Yeah i'll take that.

I kinda feel bad... but you'll look good in Red. :thumbs

i do. i lost a bet to my wife's cousin and had to wear a shirt and hat to the KSU game in 07 at memorial. worst day of my life. he took lots of pictures.

or was that last year? crap it was a bad day

I understand the point. And still disagree. :) I just don't want us to start sounding and acting like Missouri - focusing on one team and then tanking the others. Ya dig?

I know exactly what the point is, though. And, then I will throw it for a loop and claim that the road actually goes through CU. KU/MU/NU all go TO Boulder this year.

God, is it football season YET???!! Enough talk, let's see some action!

OK. Fair enough.

Wait, you're saying he was a good coach? By Kansas standards, maybe, but certainly not by Nebraska standards. Not even close.

no. i was replying that we wasn't the worst coach in D1 history as was implied in the post i replied to.

I didn't say "worst coach in D1 history" I said "worst Div 1A coach during those years." That's a debate I'm willing to bet I'll win. Worst losses in school history under his watch, breaking that record in several different ways, destroyed our ethos, destroyed our traditions, alienated our alums, started to alienate our fans...

I'm fairly confident he's down there in the bottom ten, if not the worst outright. His defenses were horrible, that much you know.

Reesing: 65 td passes in 2 years

Briscoe: 1407 yeards receiving, 3rd in the country

Meier: 97 receptions, tied for 6th in the country

Those guys are all back, and they are the best 3, plus all the other skill guys are back too. Our line is weak and running game is hurt by that, so I am not saying we are unstoppable, but those 3 guys are really, really good college football players. Any one of them would be the best player on Nebraska's offense as a skill player next year. That is not to say you do not have advantages too in terms of line and running game. It also does not guarantee us anything. But on offense, I like our top skill guys better, and we do have some other good ones too...