VaTech

holvy83

Excuse me if this has been brought up...

Glimpsed at their schedule the other day and have to say they are starting off the season with a bang! Opening up with Bama could either make or break them to start, then they have a cupcake, then NU, then Miami. 3 out of 4 games look tough on paper. It is going to be interesting no matter what the outcome of the bama game b/c they will get a taste of what they are capable of where NU will get their first true test. Lets hope they come in with their blinders on knowing they have a young, fast, hungry Miami team after us.

My opinion is that recently VT has been a relatively slow starter that gets better throughout the course of the season. Your best chance to beat them is early in the season. By week 4, they may well be getting into high gear.

That could be because of alot of young talent the last few years (last year specifically) at the skilled positions. The offense will be much better this year so hopefully our D will be improved and can control Taylor. If we can't, we will be in for a long day.

Excuse me if this has been brought up...

Glimpsed at their schedule the other day and have to say they are starting off the season with a bang! Opening up with Bama could either make or break them to start, then they have a cupcake, then NU, then Miami. 3 out of 4 games look tough on paper. It is going to be interesting no matter what the outcome of the bama game b/c they will get a taste of what they are capable of where NU will get their first true test. Lets hope they come in with their blinders on knowing they have a young, fast, hungry Miami team after us.

Any team overlooking Nebraska this year will go down hard... Losing to you - that can happen. But if we overlook a five-time national champion on the rise we had it coming... I'm sure both teams will be ready to go. Five weeks to go!!!!