Question about Carl Pelini

Taylor

Hey guys im new on here and hope we have a great season! I was reading about watson probably not being here after next year if the offense is good again. But i was wondering about Carl Pelini if the defense was good a couple years would teams look at him for a head coaching job or would they think that it was all Bo's doing and not look at him? Im not asking if you think he would leave just if teams would give him any credit?

Hey guys im new on here and hope we have a great season! I was reading about watson probably not being here after next year if the offense is good again. But i was wondering about Carl Pelini if the defense was good a couple years would teams look at him for a head coaching job or would they think that it was all Bo's doing and not look at him? Im not asking if you think he would leave just if teams would give him any credit?

I think there is always a chance Carl could leave, but i like to think they are sort of a package deal. They are brothers so i think Carl would have a hard time leaving his own blood, however i dont think Bo would hold it against him if the opportunity arrose and if that opportunity arrises i think we really wouldnt miss a beat considering Bo is a defensive guy and they both probably coach using the same philosophy.

I honestly think that Carl Pelini will be here for the rest of his career in coaching.

I honestly think that Carl Pelini will be here for the rest of his career in coaching.

He will be here only as long as Bo is here. I think we're getting the cart in front of the horse a bit here.