Fun Topic

This brings me to something else, who/when did the removing of shoes start when the huskers kickoff or after PAT's/ FG's???

When I was there in 2001 season, i didnt see any of this... 2002 -2003 a little more and now a lot more. I have a feeling this started before 2002 but i thought I would ask.

BTW- what is your opinion of this, stupid? cool?

I think it is the stupidest thing in the entire world. :facepalm:

This brings me to something else, who/when did the removing of shoes start when the huskers kickoff or after PAT's/ FG's???

When I was there in 2001 season, i didnt see any of this... 2002 -2003 a little more and now a lot more. I have a feeling this started before 2002 but i thought I would ask.

I thought they did it for Adi when he started booting KO's through the endzone 2 years ago, but since I haven't been to a game in 6 years I can't really say for sure. Just seems that is when I started hearing about it.

if no one else is doing the shoe thing! it's badass...

if we are copying someone, come up with something else

I'm glad you said that because we REALLY need to get rid of the "GOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEED, Go Big Red!" cheer (Rip-off from Sloth from "The Goonies). It is awful.

We started doing it for Henery in high school. :dunno

Three signs come to mind for me.

1. KU vs Mizzou two years ago. "Mizzou's think BIG XII title, Mangino's thinking Arby's"

2. Gameday at home vs USC. "Mark May knows college football like I know French tapestry"

3. Red Rrver Rivalry a couple years ago. A Longhorn fan with a HUGE card board cut out of the "shocker" sign. Loved it straight and to the point.

Honorable mention (self plug) at the USC game while tailgaiting we made a sign "Lawrence Phillips Defense Fund, Please Donate" actually got a enough dough for post day beers to drink the ass kicking away.

guysee.jpg

Best sign ever...the kid went sailing out of the upper deck about ten seconds later.

for a red x?

That's what I was thinking of saying...I wonder if anyone would "get it" if someone made a sign with a red "X".

guysee.jpg

Looking up the properties of Cy's picture reveals a kid holding up a sign that reads, "THE GUY BEHIND ME CAN'T SEE".

(Oh..It's working for me) <_<

Not what you were asking for...Butt....

Traffic.jpg

Seen on the Colorado/Nebraska border (Just to let them know we don't "cotton to" that type of affection)

oklahoma.jpg

Seen outside of Boulder?

45.jpg

Seen at parking lot outside Folsom Field?

private-parking-sign.jpg

Traveling with a woman?

funniest_billboards_8.jpg

Travelling with a fun woman?

sign_poledancing.jpg

25.jpg

Roh Rhit!

80614265.jpg

Good to know!