Alex Henery Makes a 73 yard FG in practice

ok not really :P, but I do have a question about him... do you think he can successfully go back and forth between punting and kicking.

I guess I just think its strange our FG kicker is also our punter... I would just hate to see him start struggling kicking FG's because hes doing to much by going back and forth.

OK... you got me. 73 yards would be hella impressive!! :clap

ok not really :P, but I do have a question about him... do you think he can successfully go back and forth between punting and kicking.

I guess I just think its strange our FG kicker is also our punter... I would just hate to see him start struggling kicking FG's because hes doing to much by going back and forth.

Bah...I made an 80 yarder one time in practice! Course I had to kick it four times and then pick it up and throw it over the cross bar once I got close enough but still....

Bah...I made an 80 yarder one time in practice! Course I had to kick it four times and then pick it up and throw it over the cross bar once I got close enough but still....

And that's only if some disoriented Clone doesn't run into the goal first and knock it down. :cop:

BTW Cy, hearing good things about Rhoades and the mindset he is instilling at ISU. Whatcha hear about that, and is the QB injury serious?

And that's only if some disoriented Clone doesn't run into the goal first and knock it down. :cop:

BTW Cy, hearing good things about Rhoades and the mindset he is instilling at ISU. Whatcha hear about that, and is the QB injury serious?

Arnaud is fine...saw him this morning. The rumor about the "shattered wrist" was posted on a Hawkeye board and took off from there. Hawkeyes also think they are going to win the Big 11, go to a major bowl, have a QB who doesn't throw like a girl and think the Big 11 is the toughest conference in football...which goes to show how credible information from someone in Iowa City is...

The Clones are looking good offensively. Defensive secondary also looks good. DL still looks a little porous and the LB's still look slow but everyone is showing lots of excitement. Season looks a lot better going in than last year.

Arnaud is fine...saw him this morning. The rumor about the "shattered wrist" was posted on a Hawkeye board and took off from there. Hawkeyes also think they are going to win the Big 11, go to a major bowl, have a QB who doesn't throw like a girl and think the Big 11 is the toughest conference in football...which goes to show how credible information from someone in Iowa City is...

The Clones are looking good offensively. Defensive secondary also looks good. DL still looks a little porous and the LB's still look slow but everyone is showing lots of excitement. Season looks a lot better going in than last year.

Gald to hear it, cuz the cooters in Iowa State East need to be beat down regularly.

Gald to hear it, cuz the cooters in Iowa State East need to be beat down regularly.

That's a major insult to normal cooters everywhere...we just call em dips$&ts, they seem to answer to that pretty well.

Cy, I missed you... Dang shame about Chizick, but I like the way your new coach is handling himself. Hopefully your boys can get a win over mizzery and sCUm!!

Just remember...to a Hawkeye fan, "dipsh*t" isn't an insult...they think it's a tasty treat you eat off a stick at the Iowa State Fair.... <_<

Don't give it away!

I was watching the PSU vs. Iowa game the other night... didnt watch it to the end, I take it Iowa lost that one?