My 10 Predictions for upcoming season

Ha...your predictions are, like, sooooo rose colored glasses. Mine are much more realistic:

1. Iowa State will change their team name from Cyclones to Cylons and all players will dress in shiny metal space suits featuring an LED eyeball that goes from side to side while making a “ZZZZZ” noise in order to cash in on the Battlestar Galactica craze…

2. Iowa State will gain national prominence when it is revealed that the Cash for Clunkers program originated when former head coach Gene Chizek went to Auburn in exchange for a wad of cash.

3. New Cyclone No Huddle Offense features direct snap to opposing defensive tackle in order to cut down on turnovers

4. Record number of “walk ons” will be starting on the team at the end of the year…record number of “walk offs” will be taking place in the stands when they see nothing much has changed from last year.

5. I will come down with a sexually transmitted rash of some sort

6. Dan Hawkins will be rushed to the hospital during the Iowa State game after his foot is mysteriously pierced by a yard marker during the game…

7. Iowa State’s mascot, Cy, will officially change the spelling of his name to Sigh after watching the Clones throw away another game like they did in 08 against Kansas…

8. I will make at least an extra $139 from picking up coins thrown at players and coaches from the stands…I will drink heavily (Lookie! Two predictions for the price of one!)

9. Iowa State will beat Nebraska in Lincoln….at basketball.

10. Former Iowa State QB Sage Rosenfelts will red shirt this year in order to have an extra year of eligibility with the Vikings in hopes that Bret Favre dies of old age…

Ha...your predictions are, like, sooooo rose colored glasses. Mine are much more realistic:

1. Iowa State will change their team name from Cyclones to Cylons and all players will dress in shiny metal space suits featuring an LED eyeball that goes from side to side while making a “ZZZZZ” noise in order to cash in on the Battlestar Galactica craze…

2. Iowa State will gain national prominence when it is revealed that the Cash for Clunkers program originated when former head coach Gene Chizek went to Auburn in exchange for a wad of cash.

3. New Cyclone No Huddle Offense features direct snap to opposing defensive tackle in order to cut down on turnovers

4. Record number of “walk ons” will be starting on the team at the end of the year…record number of “walk offs” will be taking place in the stands when they see nothing much has changed from last year.

5. I will come down with a sexually transmitted rash of some sort

6. Dan Hawkins will be rushed to the hospital during the Iowa State game after his foot is mysteriously pierced by a yard marker during the game…

7. Iowa State’s mascot, Cy, will officially change the spelling of his name to Sigh after watching the Clones throw away another game like they did in 08 against Kansas…

8. I will make at least an extra $139 from picking up coins thrown at players and coaches from the stands…I will drink heavily (Lookie! Two predictions for the price of one!)

9. Iowa State will beat Nebraska in Lincoln….at basketball.

10. Former Iowa State QB Sage Rosenfelts will red shirt this year in order to have an extra year of eligibility with the Vikings in hopes that Bret Favre dies of old age…

:clap:laughpound:cheers

My ten predictions:

1. Win against FAU

2. Win against Arkansas State

3. Win against LA-Lafayette

4. Win against Missouri

5. Win against Texas Tech

6. Win against Iowa State

7. Win against Baylor

8. Win against Kansas

9. Win against Kansas State

10. Win against Colorado

Throw in Virginia Tech and Oklahoma and Im on board.

Im thinking everyones true except for the #10. I am calling bs you make it 3 times. Possibly twice but not 3 times.

I know will be the first game so that means I have until the Bowl game to make 2 more pots. That is childs play.

I still say you have to stop after 2 pots and get a colonoscopy.