NE 62 IA ST 28

NE 28 BAYLOR 17

NE 34 OK 14

NE 42 KS 21

NE 30 CO 20

NE 45 TEX 21

NE 48 AL 13

Oh also Bo gets coach of the year and Zac Lee is the Heisman Trophy winner

Wait...How does Iowa State score 28 points when Texas scores 21 and Oklahoma scores 14???

Cuz Cy will be on the chain gang

Ill go one step further:

NE 20 FL AT 7

NE 48 AK ST 3

NE 21 VT 17

NE 69 LL 0

NE 54 MO 17

NE 48 TT 44

NE 62 IA ST 28

NE 28 BAYLOR 17

NE 34 OK 14

NE 42 KS 21

NE 30 CO 20

NE 45 TEX 21

NE 48 AL 13

Oh also Bo gets coach of the year and Zac Lee is the Heisman Trophy winner

Wait...How does Iowa State score 28 points when Texas scores 21 and Oklahoma scores 14???

I guess you will have to watch the game to find out.

Please level all the tall building in Nebraska.

Please remove all sharp objects in the state of Nebraska

Please move all bridges to water level in Nebraska

Please add additional padding to all rooms, I mean every room.

Beginning to remind me of those guys that got on the comet in San Diego a few years back.

Better be a big comet this time

Sorry could not resist.

Please level all the tall building in Nebraska.

Please remove all sharp objects in the state of Nebraska

Please move all bridges to water level in Nebraska

Please add additional padding to all rooms, I mean every room.

Beginning to remind me of those guys that got on the comet in San Diego a few years back.

Better be a big comet this time

Sorry could not resist.

PERMA BAN!!!!!

ban_him-774450.jpg

I'm not going to Nay say, but if you read my name......all I can say is WOW.

:LOLtartar

Oh, come on now. Have some kool-aid. It's really good. Just a little? A little won't hurt. Have some. It's realllly gooood! You know you want to.

:koolaid2:

Everyone else is doing it. I promise you will be the coolest if you try just a little.

Drink all the Kool-Aid you want, my Husker brethren!

I'll go ahead and let you all know now. I've been keeping this to myself but now seems like a good time to release this to the public.

A couple of weeks ago, after 10 years of back-breaking and brain-busting work, I finally completed my time machine (made mostly from a 1990 Ford Fiesta). Now, after Q was dismissed from the team I became very nervous about this upcoming season. So I just had to see what would happen. I set the time circuits to "The end of the college football season". At first I thought something went wrong, as the Fiesta took me to the end of February 2010. Then, I picked up that day's news paper:

Greatest Team in the History of Ever!

Nebraska #1 After Historic Season

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lincoln, Ne (AP) - The University of Nebraska Cornhuskers wrapped up a truly remarkable season by beating the Washington State Cougars 81-15 in the BCS National Championship game Monday night.

Nebraska became the first team in the history of football to beat every team that make up the FBS (formally Division 1-A) to finish a perfect 120-0.

Two days before the 2009-10 season, Head Coach Bo Pelini told the NCAA that he was planning to play every single team in the FBS, “whether they like it or not!” When the NCAA denied Pelini of that opportunity, Pelini then threatened “dismiss” every employee of the NCAA saying, “This is my team. Me and my staff have certain expectations for this team, and if you aren’t going to follow my policies, then you will no longer be associated with the NCAA.”

With the fear of losing their jobs, the NCAA set up a 24 week schedule for the ’Huskers with five games a week, starting with there originally scheduled match up with Florida Atlantic on September 5th.

Nebraska sailed through the first seven weeks of competition -- demolishing USC 30-2, Virginia Tech 42-3, and Florida 95-17 -- before running into some trouble in week 8 with Iowa State , Washington, and Western Kentucky beating those respective teams 3-2, 14-11, and 140-136.

From then on it was it was a cake-walk all the way to the Big XII Championship game where the Cornhuskers took on the Texas A&M Aggies, disposing of them 63-20.

Nebraska then went on to win all 32 bowl games (before the BCS National Championship game) , beating arch-rival Oklahoma 74-68 in the Poinsettia Bowl, LSU 22-12 in the New Orleans Bowl, and Notre Dame 99-1 in a controversial Rose Bowl (score keeper and former Irish Head Coach Bob Davie allegedly awarded one of Nebraska’s extra points to Notre Dame). Davie commented on the situation after the game saying, “That’s for humiliating us with your Sea of Red in 2000!” Reports say Davie was struck by lightening in the parking lot shortly after.

With this remarkable feat Bo Pelini launched himself ahead of Bear Bryant and Tom Osborne as the “The Greatest Coach to Ever Walk the Earth.”

When reached for comment, NU Athletic Director Tom Osborne said, “[Coach Pelini] has done an even more excellent job in every area.”

The Great Bear Bryant could not be reached after numerous attempts to contact him for comment.

As Pelini was walking off the field after winning the National Championship, Florida Head Coach Urban Myer was reportedly kissing Pelini’s feet with every step he took.

Pete Carroll, USC’s Head Coach, was also in attendance and was asked what he thought of Pelini’s accomplishment and said, “Incredible! Now I have seen everything!”

Over hearing this, Pelini stopped in his tracks and replied, “Really? Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?”

Obviously taken aback, Carroll quietly answered, “No.”

Pelini snapped, “Well, then you haven’t seen everything!”

Which brings us to wonder what Coach Pelini has in store for the college football world next year.