The Sunshine and Kool-aid thread

Fro Daddy walks into this thread thinking, "Hey! I like Kool-aid AND sunshine. I hope they have black cherry. Thats my favorite!!!"

The door swings open and Fro walks in. "What the H. E. Double hockey sticks...?!

To Fro's surprise he sees BigRedPowerWagon, 808husker, Maudfather and Huskerjack swiming naked in a pool colored with red kool-aid. They are SO happy, its almost awkward...

But then he sees Enhance89, HuskerfaninOkieland & Skersfan are all running in circles without shirts, cups filled to the top and thier chests are stained red from the kool aid running down their chins. They are signing songs and laughing full laughs. You know, like a big jolly Santa Claus laugh...

But nothing prepared Fro for what he saw next. It appeared to be a small cult of some type. He noticed Redout, Got carl and Drowning. But what were they doing.... Are they sitting in a circle surrounding a homemade doll of SUH. worshiping?!!! "HOLY MOLY", thought Fro.

Fro was completely freaked out and disappointed that he would not be able to partake in the worlds greatest drink known as 'Black Cherry Kool-Aid'. He slowly walked back out the door so that he was not noticed scared and slightly disturbed....

:lol:

Fro Daddy walks into this thread thinking, "Hey! I like Kool-aid AND sunshine. I hope they have black cherry. Thats my favorite!!!"

The door swings open and Fro walks in. "What the H. E. Double hockey sticks...?!

To Fro's surprise he sees BigRedPowerWagon, 808husker, Maudfather and Huskerjack swiming naked in a pool colored with red kool-aid. They are SO happy, its almost awkward...

But then he sees Enhance89, HuskerfaninOkieland & Skersfan are all running in circles without shirts, cups filled to the top and thier chests are stained red from the kool aid running down their chins. They are signing songs and laughing full laughs. You know, like a big jolly Santa Claus laugh...

But nothing prepared Fro for what he saw next. It appeared to be a small cult of some type. He noticed Redout, Got carl and Drowning. But what were they doing.... Are they sitting in a circle surrounding a homemade doll of SUH. worshiping?!!! "HOLY MOLY", thought Fro.

Fro was completely freaked out and disappointed that he would not be able to partake in the worlds greatest drink known as 'Black Cherry Kool-Aid'. He slowly walked back out the door so that he was not noticed scared and slightly disturbed....

:lol:

Fro... :facepalm::lol:

Ill go one step further:

NE 20 FL AT 7

NE 48 AK ST 3

NE 21 VT 17

NE 69 LL 0

NE 54 MO 17

NE 48 TT 44

NE 02 IA ST 534,228

NE 28 BAYLOR 17

NE 34 OK 14

NE 42 KS 21

NE 30 CO 20

NE 45 TEX 21

NE 48 AL 13

Oh also Bo gets coach of the year and Zac Lee is the Heisman Trophy winner

Fixed that for you... <_<

We don't drink none of that there Kool-aid stuff over here. We always drank that funny knock off stuff that had names like "Goofy Grape" and "Choo Choo Cherry". Don't remember what the name of the stuff was but they did send you ugly plastic drinking mugs of your favorite drink's character....we used them when company was over. Solich drank out of the Goofy Grape mug. Wonder if he remembers that...

I'm not going to Nay say, but if you read my name......all I can say is WOW.

:LOLtartar

Oh, come on now. Have some kool-aid. It's really good. Just a little? A little won't hurt. Have some. It's realllly gooood! You know you want to.

:koolaid2:

Everyone else is doing it. I promise you will be the coolest if you try just a little.

I was close to taking a sip, but I decided not to conform.

Hooray individualism....lol