I would give my thumbs to mutilate Missouri in 09'

just a point of discussion, so dont over react,

But for the guys who are now upset "after reading Tiger board". what did you expect another team to say? Did you think all the MU posters would sit back and say "i hope we dont lose too bad to NU this year" ? Truth is most of those posters are probably pretty confident because of what has happened the past 2 years. The MU teams 2 deep and probably 3 deep were clearly more talented. So they feel good about it.

Of course it doest help you cause on 'TB' that NU posters proclaim how great the team and players are every year and talk smack only to disapear after a bad loss.

If you guys want to take that stuff so serious then you should be saying "although i clearly want to win the division, i hope MU does well also because that guy Fro Daddy is so darn cool. He is polite and funny, and i kinda wish he was a Husker fan instead of a Tiger fan, but he sure is a great guy"

yeah, that sounds more like it..... ;)

But any way, got to run. I have to brush my teeth. Yeah, I was one of the rich kids growin up so i got to go to that there dentist in the big funny town with indoor toliets. :dumdum

But wasnt the dentist also the barber? JK!! :cowbell:

yep, ran the funeral parlor also :clap

hahahaha :LOLtartar

just a point of discussion, so dont over react,

But for the guys who are now upset "after reading Tiger board". what did you expect another team to say? Did you think all the MU posters would sit back and say "i hope we dont lose too bad to NU this year" ? Truth is most of those posters are probably pretty confident because of what has happened the past 2 years. The MU teams 2 deep and probably 3 deep were clearly more talented. So they feel good about it.

Of course it doest help you cause on 'TB' that NU posters proclaim how great the team and players are every year and talk smack only to disapear after a bad loss.

If you guys want to take that stuff so serious then you should be saying "although i clearly want to win the division, i hope MU does well also because that guy Fro Daddy is so darn cool. He is polite and funny, and i kinda wish he was a Husker fan instead of a Tiger fan, but he sure is a great guy"

yeah, that sounds more like it..... ;)

But any way, got to run. I have to brush my teeth. Yeah, I was one of the rich kids growin up so i got to go to that there dentist in the big funny town with indoor toliets. :dumdum

Come on Fro, I get a little of what you are saying but HuskerH8ter posts on there for goodness sake. All they do is start Husker, Kansas, or Illinois burn threads in between Facts arguing that recruiting Stars don't matter. Maybe 20% of the discussion on there is even decent football discussion. You can't tell me that you think I or another poster could go on there like you and Jayhawk do on here. The MU fans on that board are on the same low level as KSU fans in general.

There are a handful of NU and KU posters that never have mob votes and are treated about how you guys treat me. Simply because they are respectful. The reason that I can come here and post is because I 'add' to the board. I am respectful and mindful of my URL location. There are times when I bit my tounge and dont post here. Its not worth it. I would guarentee you that if you went over there and talked football. were respectful to the tigers and showed knowledge about not only your team but theirs, then you would get along fine.

If you go there and start flamming, mocking and talking bad about MU, then yes, you will get mobbed and shut down just like i would here if I did the same.

I want to see Nebraska beat Missouri as well, but there is no way I'd give up any body parts to make it happen. skerfan1705, are you crazy? :lol:

Some folks just have no use for opposable thumbs?

Just putting it out there.

I hate Missouri and their stupid faces!

I'm sending Mr. Weatherspoon to your house tonight.

2486674.jpeg

You shoot him out of a cannon?

If you think the boards are bad try living in eastern Missouri and listen to the I hate the Huskers comments daily. But before you start bashing Mizzou fans just think how angry you would be if you were as bad as they were for decades. When Mizzou fans talk about the glory days it's always "do you remember the time we beat Nebraska, that was great" Nebraska fans talk about National Championships, see the difference.