FAU burns a Big Red "N"

They should have burned Lil Red. Then both Owls fans and Husker fans would have cheered.

He freaked me out at the Gator Bowl. Get rid of that thing!!!

He is a lot like that murderous Burger King mascot. If I was ever alone in the forest and lil Red peeked out from behind a tree, I'm sure I'd have a stroke.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husker B @ Aug 28 2009, 07:50 AM) 457523[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Almost here Husker fans, last I heard 600 tickets had been sold (thru the University). If that many go it will probably be one of the largest travels weve had outside of the bowl games.

Rest assured you'll see more red in that stadium next Saturday than you ever have, or will again. Ask Note Dame, Wake Forest, hell, ask just about anyone we've played on the road.

Really wish I could have got down there. Such an awesome place to go see a Husker game.

I think he was talking about 600 tickets sold for FAU fans to come up to Memorial Stadium, because it's a home game for us.

:bang

Brain fart.

f#*k them.....FAU......what the f#*k?!!!?!??!

I hope Peilni shows this and we roll 4o on them.

FAU, say hello to Mr. Suh..........f'ing idiots.

LOL

A pep rally upsets you THIS much?

:laughpound

YES!! Well....when I see a burning N, it's like seeing a burning cross or American Flag.

I guess this is where you will tell me I need to get a life because in Nebraska this is all we have.

LOL

YES!! Well....when I see a burning N, it's like seeing a burning cross or American Flag.

I guess this is where you will tell me I need to get a life because in Nebraska this is all we have.

So then i guess this would REALLY upset you?

:woo

GO OWLS!

09bonfire005.jpg

Ill never rag on ANYONE for passion for thier team. I only wish FAU had a ton of FANS with that attitude.

LOL

GO OWLS!

09bonfire005.jpg

Ill never rag on ANYONE for passion for thier team. I only wish FAU had a ton of FANS with that attitude.

Actually, that is pretty freaking sweet man. That is a cool Husker pic now, haha!

LOL

GO OWLS!

09bonfire005.jpg

Actually, that is pretty freaking sweet man. That is a cool Husker pic now, haha!

Yes it is.

Just one question - how many minutes per side does one grill owl?

LOL

GO OWLS!

09bonfire005.jpg

Yes it is.

Just one question - how many minutes per side does one grill owl?

Not sure Howard really cares if we grill an owl. We need to burn something that hits him where it hurts, some needs to grab his flask and burn the liquor inside of it.