Annoying

JTrain

# Currently there are not enough high definition production trucks to provide HD for every collegiate telecast.

# Until the networks have enough HD trucks, they lease them from third-party providers. Geographical limitations on HD trucks leased on a game-by-game basis present logistical challenges in getting them around the country.

# The cost of building an HD truck is in excess of $12 million.

# Production studios have to be upgraded to HD equipment.

<_< Are we supposed to feel sorry for Fox or something here? If they built an HD truck in Lincoln alone, they would still be making a killing off of us with the PPV games.

I totally agree, but it's still better than internet radio, which is my only other option (or Sirius, if I'm in the car).

What channel is it on sirius, my dad has XM radio, but for the next two weeks he gets a trial of Sirius as well and I was hoping I could get it this weekend.

I believe Sirius has it listed as channel 121 for this weekend's game. The schedule changes weekly of course.

# Currently there are not enough high definition production trucks to provide HD for every collegiate telecast.

# Until the networks have enough HD trucks, they lease them from third-party providers. Geographical limitations on HD trucks leased on a game-by-game basis present logistical challenges in getting them around the country.

# The cost of building an HD truck is in excess of $12 million.

# Production studios have to be upgraded to HD equipment.

<_< Are we supposed to feel sorry for Fox or something here? If they built an HD truck in Lincoln alone, they would still be making a killing off of us with the PPV games.

I'm thinking its BS. The UNO game is going to be in HD, you cant tell me they cant manage the NU game. Furthermore, lastnight one of the tv stations ran a segment on the upgrades at Memorial Stadium, including and HD control room.

I am not buying it if it is not in HD! But all the sky boxes and the big screen have hd so the new husker vision spent 4 million to upgrade just the video controll room--- fox could just take the husker vision feed and by the way every year we have upgraded the screen in the stadium we have won championships so this year is a sure thing since this is the biggest and most costly upgrade on screens ever!!!!

Punctuation?

FSN is terrible. The switch to HD would be cost neutral if they just set up an HD camera on top of the press box, kept the whole field in view (so that it would fill the screen) and just let it go. Those announcers were worthless. Just give us a 5.1 feed of the ambient stadium audio and let us watch our game... maybe pipe in the huskervision replays... you could have a team of a couple of undergrads take care of it.