It's in the air!!!!!

mwj98

I am pacing around the house. I went outside today, and I am seeing flags being put up throughout my neighborhood. It's that time baby!!!! I've seen LSU, OSU and Tech Flags.

Should I put up the Nebraska Flag now?? Or, is it too early????

You're famous!

Bow-chika-bow-wow!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct Message Board Posting of the Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Oh yea. I have two hanging in the garage. HOA rules buddy!

HOAs suck... you can live here if you follow our made up rules... WTF is that all about? the biggest investment a person can make in their life and suddenly they have to pay to live by someone elses made up rules?

Move as soon as you can... AND HOIST YOUR COLORS HIGH!!

:restore

just bought a new red/white block N flag to hang below the stars and stripes on top of our 100' grain elevator. floodlights on it at night, you can see her fly if you look to your west on hwy 75 between nebraska city and plattsmouth.

GBR!!!

Thats awesome! I love seeing Husker Flags flying!! Especially when they look monumental, like this guys!