I hope that we don't have a terrible 1st game

Apathy

Seriously I've been watching the Oregon/Boise State game and there have been several miscues, fumbles, INT's and then during the South Carolina/North Carolina St. game there were several miscues and mistakes. Boise State looks good but not that good against a terrible Oregon defense and Boise State has been stopping Oregons not so motivated Offense.

I'm sure that we'll have some mistakes but I don't think that Bo will allow us to play as bad as these teams that I've mentioned above. I'm not getting nervous whatsoever about the game or am I saying that we'll lose but I just hope that our team doesn't play this poorly.

I'm sure it will be sloppy at times, but I highly doubt it will be as hard to watch as these games tonight. I mean I'm trying to finish watching this game, but I'm getting very sleepy-which normally doesn't happen when I'm watching football... Especially when I've been without for so long... If these was week 7 I'd been in bed by 11:00....

My lord, everybody seems to be more worried about this game than they were about last years first game. Was it because we weren't expecting much in Pelini's first year?

Come on guys, it is less than 48 hours away. We're almost there. Let's be positive!

I'm not worried about this game at all. I'm more or less worried about playing good....you all remember last year when we played against San Jose St....it wasn't till the 4th quarter till we scored some points to break the lead wide open. I just don't want to see us play sloppy and most of the games that were played today was ALL sloppy and I just don't want to see that with the Huskers after this long off season.

BTW did anybody see Blount from Oregon punch that Boise State player and then Scott Frost basically pulled Blount away from some Boise State fans while heading toward the locker room.

My lord, everybody seems to be more worried about this game than they were about last years first game. Was it because we weren't expecting much in Pelini's first year?

Come on guys, it is less than 48 hours away. We're almost there. Let's be positive!

I'm not worried about this game at all. I'm more or less worried about playing good....you all remember last year when we played against San Jose St....it wasn't till the 4th quarter till we scored some points to break the lead wide open. I just don't want to see us play sloppy and most of the games that were played today was ALL sloppy and I just don't want to see that with the Huskers after this long off season.

True, but those are different teams with different staffs. I have confidence in our team to do well. I think we're done with the days of complete implosion and not beating the teams we definitely should beat.

BTW did anybody see Blount from Oregon punch that Boise State player and then Scott Frost basically pulled Blount away from some Boise State fans while heading toward the locker room.

I saw the punch and all, but went back on the DVR after reading this to see Frost holding him back toward the end. Dude, get over the fact that you just got whooped by a WAC team!! Mizz will need to do the same in a couple weeks out here in Reno, so hopefully I'll get some footage if they start throwin punches!!!