Oregon Tailback Blount Punches Smurf, Tangos with cops

mmmtodd

This Blount is a POS and should be dismissed from the team for his actions. Why reward him with a free education and the possibility of earning millions in the NFL from his crybaby antics. It's real tough to punch a guy when he's not looking at you tough guy. Good thing is......................Oregon lost and I f-ing hate Oregon. :wasted

I went to bed just after halftime . . . this was the same guy that was running his mouth off during the summer?

yup...same jerkstore. ran his mouth off throughout the game as well. got really frustrated after a couple plays in the fourth when he couldnt get a yard or two for a first down. i was sick of him even before the final whistle blew and he went off the deep end.

If I had -5 yds on 8 carries, and accounted for a safety I would punch myself in the face <_<

The guy is a douchebag, granted, the Boise lineman shouldn't have tapped him on the shoulder to run his mouth, but don't sucker punch him, then make even more of an ass of yourself on national tv by going after fans, having police (and Scott Frost) restrain you. :cop:

Hout should have kept his mouth shut. They won the game, what else needed to be said?

However, what Blount did was absolutely ridiculous and he should be kicked off the team. I wouldn't want someone with that character on my team. He was on my fantasy team, but he will be taken off quickly regardless of how many games he is suspended for. What a moron.

As far as the overall game goes, it sucked. I was expecting a pretty high scoring game, but instead it was close in line to the South Carolina/NC State game: pretty damn uneventful (other then the ending). Both offenses struggled to put up points, and Oregon's offense looked very lame. Oregon's D is bad, you will see that the rest of the year. There's no reason why Boise State shouldn't have scored more.

Oh well, at least college football has officially started!

I wonder what would happen to one of our players, if they did this following a game....

Wasn't there a NU player a few years ago who punched a fan of the opposing team? I seem to remember it being a Mizzou fan

Yeah, Kellen Houston. Luckily, most of it wasnt caught on tape though.

I really dont see that happening under this coaching staff though.

Hout should have kept his mouth shut. They won the game, what else needed to be said?

However, what Blount did was absolutely ridiculous and he should be kicked off the team. I wouldn't want someone with that character on my team. He was on my fantasy team, but he will be taken off quickly regardless of how many games he is suspended for. What a moron.

As far as the overall game goes, it sucked. I was expecting a pretty high scoring game, but instead it was close in line to the South Carolina/NC State game: pretty damn uneventful (other then the ending). Both offenses struggled to put up points, and Oregon's offense looked very lame. Oregon's D is bad, you will see that the rest of the year. There's no reason why Boise State shouldn't have scored more.

Oh well, at least college football has officially started!

I disagree. I think if you say how much of an ass kicking the opposing team deserves, talk trash before the game, then come out and lay an egg...you deserve a little smack talk after the game.