How many games did Kellem Huston get suspended when he punched the Misery fan?

From what ive heard Blount was provoked by the Boise St. player, which is why head coach Peterson grabbed him while he was saying something to him, Peterson wont say what was said, but either way you slice it, Blount should be suspended for a few games if not the season for his actions.

But there is no way Blount's situation was worse that Huston. Huston just laid in a quick shot and didnt expect to be caught.

*edit* Ok i actually watched the full espn video, and yea Blount was worse than Huston. When Huston punched the fan we walked off the field as if nothing happened. Blount punched the DE and started putting up his arms as if he wanted more, taunting the other players from Boise St. if you will. Even while he was walking away he was throwing punches at his own teammates #86 while walking away from the original hit.

And then with the fans, even if they were heckling him, after he was restrained by the 4-7 cops/security, coaches and fellow players. He still puts up a fight and is dragged away.

Im sorry put if i were playing for Oregon, i would feel ashamed. There is a saying "that one person can ruin the image of an entire party" and i think Blount has pretty much established that he is hot-headed moron. I would not be surprised if he gets dismissed from the team.

I think what that Oregon player did is several levels above Kellem Huston.

Well..if it were ONLY a punch I think what Kellen Houston did was pretty pathetic and much worse...I mean, the fan had NOTHING to do with anything other than supporting his team and celebrating a huge win........but when you add all the things that Bluant (spelling?) did after the punch...i think it is much worse than what Kellen Houston did...

*Plus Kellen Houston punched a lil guy....that doesn't take too much testicular fortitude...

:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

Well..if it were ONLY a punch I think what Kellen Houston did was pretty pathetic and much worse...I mean, the fan had NOTHING to do with anything other than supporting his team and celebrating a huge win........but when you add all the things that Bluant (spelling?) did after the punch...i think it is much worse than what Kellen Houston did...

*Plus Kellen Houston punched a lil guy....that doesn't take too much testicular fortitude...

nm SAW it in an other post!

I saw the entire Kellen Huston incident first-hand. It happened right in front of me. The "fan" who was punched by Kellen Huston was taunting and hitting the Husker athletes as he ran past them. Let me repeat that - he was physically slapping the helmets and pads of Huskers while he darted between them. This is exactly what I told our Athletic Director when I called him the following Monday.

Criticize Kellen all you like, but don't even try to portray the Missouri fan as innocent. If you believe in Darwin's survival of the fittest, you know the Missou fan was begging to be eliminated from the human gene pool. Maybe next time he won't taunt an entire team of pissed off football players by acting like the world's biggest jackass.

And for the record, neither he nor the Missouri athletic department ever apologized for his actions.