My Watchsite Blows

craigsker

Got there 2.5 hours early with my two sons. Couldn't sit in the bar area and the "family" seating was already full. We left without being able to see the game. :steam

Sorry, just needed to vent. :bang

Sorry to hear that. That's the reason I started buying the games on PPV, that way my boys and I can enjoy the games in peace.

Got there 2.5 hours early with my two sons. Couldn't sit in the bar area and the "family" seating was already full. We left without being able to see the game. :steam

Sorry to hear that. That's the reason I started buying the games on PPV, that way my boys and I can enjoy the games in peace.

My watchsite is pretty awesome each week...15 rows up on the 50 yard line. :D

Sorry to hear that though, the only thing i can think of is to hit other places up in your area and try to start a whole new watchsite. Most places will accomodate you for ordering the game if you can promise 10-15 people will be there eating/drinking.

Man..I went to a great one tonight.

My Son and I were on our way home from replacing my brakes, visiting my Brother, grabbing a large late lunch, and getting some groceries..

I get much better AM reception in my car, so I wasn't in that much of a hurry to get home..Then durring a timeout, I heard an ad for a Husker watch-site in Tempe less than 10 miles from where we were.

We walk into "Bostons" at the NW corner of McClintock and Elliot and the crowd roars..I bent down and shouted to my 8 Year old Son (In his Ohio State T-Shirt) <_< that they were yelling because WE just entered the bar...He almost laughed when I said a few of them called him "Norm".

Then we scan the crowd of about 850 people..All but about a Dozen in some sort of red Husker shirt and it's almost halftime ... some guy next to us asks if we want to sit at his table..He then left about 10 min. later.

Within minutes another guy asks if he and his friend could sit at our table and it turns out His sister lived in my hometown when I was growing up and I'd played HS Football with two of his nephews.

I just wish you could hear at least one of the 60+ TV's that were showing the game.

And when did the Pitchers become "bite-size"?...I finally caved after the waitress kept pestering us and ordered a beer...then changed my mind and asked for a pitcher thinking the others at the table might help me drink it since my designated driver was so short...The pitcher almost looked smaller than the glass she gave me to pour it in...Lucky my Son shared some of his Chocolate Milk with me.

Well my best watchsite is allways my living room where i really dont have anyone bugging me i can make whatever kind of food that i want drink as many beers that i want with out the worrie of having to drive some where afterwards and i feel like passing out i know that my bed is only a mere feet away

Not to mention you can hit the pause button, rewind button and scratch your sack all in the privacy of your own living room :clap

My watchsite is pretty awesome each week...15 rows up on the 50 yard line. :D

Sorry to hear that though, the only thing i can think of is to hit other places up in your area and try to start a whole new watchsite. Most places will accomodate you for ordering the game if you can promise 10-15 people will be there eating/drinking.

Well good for you! Way to rub a guys face in it! :hmmph

My watch site was also my home. I really thought I was going to have to reach through my phone and strangle the dumb @$$e$ from Direct TV. When I called to order the game, they told me that I "could not order it." I said, "What do I have to do to get the game...you guys are offering it, and I'm pretty much waving money in front of your companies face during the biggest economic recession since 1929 and you're telling me that I can't order it?" After a long 10 minute hold, the guy changed his tone and I was able to pay the 29.95 plus some 5 dollar b.s. charge to Direct TV. for all the wonderful customer service they provide.

Nevertheless, I might be joining HUSKER37 next week. :)

I went to mine here in Austin, TX and it was PACKED. Tons of room and space but completely full seats, so I had to sit in the smoke room ugh. Hate smoke but I am NOT missing the Huskers because of that!

We do have a pretty good place here in Austin. Gary and the guys do a really good job.

Yeah I'm really excited about goin back this weekend for the ASU game. I just know now to get there earlier this time LOL.